What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Operation "Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition" - From Director Norrin Radd of Vespucci Police Station

Farewell

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Good morning fellow officers and citizens of Los Santos. It is with great pleasure to announce that from today on wards Vespucci Police Station is officially opened to the public under the commandment of Director Norrin Radd from VI.P.S.

image.png

It has been three sleepless nights (very literally) but I have put together everything you will need to join us at Vespucci Police Station. The next article has been written hearing your present and future questions, has been crafted with love, humor, professionalism and care so when you start your shift at Vespucci PS you exactly know what you are doing. Here's your new handbook: Welcome to Vespucci Police Station - Guide, on this 37 pages guide (I will recommend to stop here and read it regardless of your rank) you will find map as you asked, images, key areas of the station, summarizes it for you, teaches you how to navigate it confidently and shows you all the perks of working with us, FAQ, our tweedle account @Vespucci P.S. Management and many more! Lastly, this hasn't been forward yet with MPO Command but our aim is to be the official Marine Operations Station due to our prime location to the West Coast and lastly as all about is engagement we would like to officially affiliate with a very important station which is neglected or seen over the shoulder by other officers, yes Vespucci Police Station would like to officially invite Beaver Bush Park Ranger Station to partner with Vespucci Police Station as we believe their work, their values and their people is as good as any officer of ours, additionally if this becomes MPO's official station it just makes sense. If the Park Rangers command accept this invite, from now on at VI.P.S. we will provide aid you with transport! PNC checks! And anything Rangers command may need for their day-to-day duties.

For our fellow citizens reading what does this mean to you? Good news the West Coast is now also covered by us! Vespucci Station aims to be a place to join officers and citizens alike! Our goal is to be a very trustworthy station which is always open to the public and to start showing you our commitment here is our: Complaint form - Vespucci Police Station, you can also mention officers which you had a nice experience with if you wish and we will let them know! We also happily open our arms for weekly Weazel News articles and interviews. As well as from now on in a minimum basis of two weeks to share a news report and state of the Police Station towards the public! Including complains and compliments alike, we will be realizing events in the near future as well!

We are very excited to welcome you as VI.P.S. Police Constable!

tweedle tweet.PNG

After you have read the guide or if you are already interested please do not hesitate on filling our application form: Vespucci Police Station - Application Form

If accepted you will receive the following:

- Welcome to Vespucci! Includes maps, key areas and everything you will need to know for your new station.

- Detailed tour guide around the station so you get to know your way around conducted by Director Radd or the Sub-Director.

- Vespucci Police Station's Official cheat-sheet for constable, yes we got even a new cheat-sheet for you.

- Access to use "@Vips Your Name" on tweedle to proudly show your station! (If you wish to do so)

Lastly I am aware VI.P.S. has its flaws and that as your director is my duty to work hard to keep identifying them on a daily basis and to submit them (Later this week there will be a Vespucci Station's needed improvements post which will be order on priority! But this does not end here I want to hear you, a few days ago I did a post at very late hours to start gathering intelligence for this project, today I present you your way to keep contributing: Things to improve at VI.P.S. form here you can submit everything you would like to see changed of course always have in mind, already known issues for fellow officers are:

- No blood sample testing

- To be able to spawn on Vespucci Police Station (This is the biggest change to improve the use of our station in my opinion)

- Need a map (Sorted in the guide in the first paragraph)

- Would like a tour (Sorted as the initial station training)

Ones that I found and are more niche:

- To be able to park cars on the outside car park and the Floor -3 car park.

- There's a door in Wing B by interview rooms that needs to be able to lock

And a few more but this is not the post for this, just to let you know you Director will be hardworking on it.

We welcome you all to our station!

Sincerely,

Director Norrin Radd from Vespucci Police Station, San Andreas Avenue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god, the armada has started 🤣 on a serious note I see so much detail and work has been put into this, perhaps Chief Constable Radd deserves his new title and position at VPS?

As a resident of the Vespucci area I welcome this wonderful news, we will all sleep in our beds more peacefully now. I look forward to seeing more Police in our neighbourhood. 

Oh god, the armada has started 🤣 on a serious note I see so much detail and work has been put into this, perhaps Chief Constable Radd deserves his new title and position at VPS?
I changed to Director Radd to avoid me issues with ranking myself to Chief Constable which yeah seemed unrealistic. I think Director is a more fitting word haha. And I think we are going for VI.P.S. btw sounds better in my opinion. Join us!

As a resident of the Vespucci area I welcome this wonderful news, we will all sleep in our beds more peacefully now. I look forward to seeing more Police in our neighbourhood. 
I am glad you are happy to heard this comforting news. Make sure you come to the station any time you like. Our lounge are and bar located in floor 2 is for citizens and officers alike!

Sincerely,

Director Radd

2 minutes ago, Ponty said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thanks for acknowledging the Director part now haha

Sincerely,

Director Radd

Back