What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 313,309 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain slong

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tom smith

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 313,309

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/20/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1800

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM purposely running someone over & combat logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: i had just arrived at marabunta turf which i do daily and saw some suspicious behaviour happening regarding a rival gang as you will see in the footage i informed one of the mara boys about the activity. which you can also see no one went and confronted or instigated for the reported people actions to be condoned. i would of tried to reolve this issue but they instantly popped there heads no no resolution was possible. i belive the video attached is enough evidence to ban these players as this has happened alot recently on the mara turf but this is the first time we have video evidence. if you need anymore evidence please feel free to contact me via discord my discors is rhys#4914 thank you very much for your time and i hope you punish these people.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/irHPAmQIGN-_L/d1337m0IezdL?invite=cr-MSxXUWYsNjMxODQ1NTQs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Captain slong

Do you happen to have a longer video so i can see if any altercation as happened or if it is indeed Random Vehicle Death Match?

Let me take over for Mason here: There is no way to prove that it was RVDM without a longer clip; however checking the logs, they did indeed disconnect right after they hit the big group, which is a breach of C2.3 - Combat Logging

Player report has been

Accepted

ID 313 and 309 has recieved a permanent ban due to C2.3

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back