What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 538 or 522 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheen

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Hans Koch

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 538 or 522

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/21/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2340

What best describes this incident ?: c1.2

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Bunch of boys with horrible RP tried to rob me and ended up getting 2 of themselves down. Guy then kicked me out of the shop and the ambulance came. As the amublance came one of them said 'Stop coughing faggot'

I am not sure which one this but I have provided the clip of them speaking so staff can try match it to one of their voices based on the sessionheads going red. (Apologies for the discord audio making it a bit more difficult to hear which one it was but I think it was probably 538 based on the voice of 522 being a bit different at the end of the short clip, makes it also a bit more difficult as he puts on a slight accent when he says the slur)

Asked for TS but was ignored 3 times.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/izUz8ms-LbGs6/o1VqJ59Gn1bz?invite=cr-MSx4ZlMsNDkyMTc5MDMs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Didn’t see the TS request otherwise would of went an it’s non of the above numbers you said how you thought it was 522 is beyond me an if you watched your own clip you would probably no who it is like but well done with this one feller, why didn’t you put the clip up where your mate just appears and new you exact location? 

Last edited by a moderator:
i was downed at that situation i can assure you it was not our group that said that  non of our group sound anything like that would happily get in a TS or something like that to prove it was not our voice

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello there @Cheenand anyone involved! 

I hope we're all good today. 
Correct me if I am wrong, but when he says it, it sounds like he's behind you-ish (perhaps inside the store) 

Do any of the other lovely gentleman have their POV perhaps? @Scrabblesor @Ryan_EFC

Thank you in advance. 

Am not sure mate tbh av watched it a few times but it seems this was just to try fuck one of us over but he should show the full clip including his mate knowing his location somehow 

I've just seen the replies on this. I clipped the relevant parts but Ryan if you are so concerned with my friend turning up he knew I was at the shop as I was just putting my cash away after doing some taxing. You can hear discord audio in the clip and the only people in the call are people who are not in the server at the time. 

Your comments after your two friends got stabbed would suggest you have footage of the event so please do supply it so we can get to the bottom of who said it. You guys started fighting a local and got stabbed then tried to threaten a report by saying you have it on body cam, something I didn't bother reporting but imo throwing slurs around is a step too far.

@Mike Wolfiethe only people present on the scene were the 3 guys in the clip, I've clipped the clip to show the relevant part (and medal.tv deletes the rest) so I can't show that being the case but it happened just after the guy in orange kicked me out of the shop to try and get me into a car.

I think its fairly certain that it was one of the two in the car I was just struggling to pin point whos voice it was as they speak at the same time and footage after it wasn't any use as the NHS pull them both away.

Edit: Also I would appriciate not being accused of reporting somebody 'to fuck you over'. Whether you guys are in the server is literally indifferent to me but using slurs like that can affect somebody even if it doesn't effect me. Further to that I asked 4 times to speak on TS and it was ignored so unfortunately we're here due to your own actions. I'll let staff decide on the outcome.

Own actions?? Grow up mate if it was me I’d admit it 100% was not any of the people I was with! Mate I have better things to do then to report you for meta gaming it is what it is! Slurs? Apologise if that’s a offensive in anyway thought we was adults, got to be the worse report going at least upload more evidence so we can see the people round us talking

@Ryan_EFC Nothing to hide and I wasn't metagaming so do as you please bud. I don't know how you've managed to both deny it and apologise for it in back to back sentances btw.

I have provided all the evidence I have for whoever said it, as I said in my reply you guys were moved right after it was said so I couldn't hear your voice anymore to match to whoever said it. One of you said it, I will let staff decide like I said.

It's not about getting personal, there's a reason its a rule (a serious one I would argue) on the server. I'm just reporting it accordingly.

Edit: Further to this, if you have the footage as you suggest and it shows it wasnt you then link it. I'm not trying to fuck anyone over so if it wasn't you guys then im perfectly fine withdrawing the report and letting staff deal with whoever it was

Mate I thought you was referring to fuck you over at the end of the day your boring now there is  another person in your clip could it not be them? I would not call you that an as I said if I did am man enough to apologise, av not got the footage an if I did I probably wouldn’t upload it as I said av got better things to do! Yeah it is a rule a serious one but you are just saying it’s one of us in the car when it’s not! Let the staff do there job anyway, well done again mate for this top quality report 

Hello there! 
@Ryan_EFC@Cheen@Scrabbles

First of all I'd like to apologize for this taking a while, as this has been quite the rollercoaster. 

After listening to it more times than I'd like to admit. 😕 
I feel more than confident to roll out 538 and 522 out of the picture of those that MAY have said it.  (Basically I don't think it's them).
From the sounds of it, it sounds like it's behind you (with FiveM logic could also be in front of you). After talking to a fellow lovely staff he pointed out something I personally have not noticed at all. https://gyazo.com/b4a990cee96795ad358338f3b5b9ed63 

I agree whole heartedly that the word is **NOT** allowed in our community.
However, I would require a bit more proof to find out who said it out of these 9 people I found in the clip. 
THANK YOU for reporting this to us and I apologize for this taking a short while. 
This report will be DENIED | Lack Of Evidence

I hope this hasn't caused any headaches for you, and THANK YOU for making this report as, as I know they can be time consuming. 
I hope you've a wonderful time! 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back