What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Katelyn Billingsley? - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Stones

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Matt Lothbrok

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Katelyn Billingsley?

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/22/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1345

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considere

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Believe the person in question here is Katelyn Billingsley (leader of marabunta) however please check logs to make sure. Context: I and a couple of other police units had attempted to arrest a marabunta member which ended up in a gunfight which ended up in me being downed. Once I got out of the hospital bed I was told by a fellow officer that the person who just woke up from the bed was a marabunta member at the scene of the shooting and he had taken a pistol + bullets of him. As the officer in question had to go deal with something else, I was going to transport this PIC from pillbox to MRPS, however, as seen in the video this transport was intercepted. I complied with all of the demands given and did not take the piss, however, immediately after I got the PIC out of cuffs, I and another officer was shot in the head without any form of quality roleplay (G1.2). As the person in question is a gang leader, thus a leader and key pillar of the RPUK community, they have a responsibility to provide high quality roleplay, which, they clearly did not do. Additionally, approximately 8 minutes before this I had been in TS with a few marabunta members asking them to please attempt to increase their standard of RP as I felt that the gunfight that I was involved in earlier was of a questionable standard of RP (everything from that situation was sorted out in TS). As Katelyn was not in TS for that conversation (was told by the marabunta members that they would pass on the message) I understand that message may have not been passed on but nevertheless, this standard of RP coming from a gang lead I believe is unacceptable. I did not call anyone from this specific situation into TS.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZKci_myVTQ

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I'm not too sure how this is RDM, At the end of the day it may be classed as low quality RP but RDM is a bit far.

I had my reasoning for shooting the pair of you because you are firearms officers who has one of my boys in cuffs. You having a full auto weapon that i can see, i didn't want to take any chance, if i then let you go you would of then shot at us giving us no chance of getting away. We took our chance already and didn't want to take another one. As a Gang Lead i know i'm supposed to uphold better quality RP but in that situation if i was to let you go it would of completely went in your favor. Looking back on it now, i can see that is was 100% low quality RP and i should of said something before shooting but sometimes in the moment things don't cross peoples minds. I wouldn't have said the Death was Random but i should of said "sorry you cant live now" or "sorry i have to do this" and then shot at you. 

I'm not too sure if i was called to TS and haven't been informed about any TS calls that have took place since this report has been put up. I'm sure if it was aware of the TS call, it would of been resolved there and then. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be more than happy to go to TS and talk if you can?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad this has managed to be sorted out amongst both parties.

Taking it down at the request of the reporter.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back