What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Eric Wong - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SixtyTwoSixx

Lost MC
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Fraunk LeTaunk

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Eric Wong

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/22/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1745

What best describes this incident ?: G2.4 - C1.7

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We started by making out a plan over the past few days of an active situation of taking Eric Hostage and finding out information from him from what he knows of the Lost MC and what his sister Shaza told him, and finding out why he wanted to kill Kieran a patched member of the Lost MC, ever since has had a connection with Aleena from Vagos he has been pretty upset (inGame) he made numerous phone calls to Aleena and made threats to Kieran's life, etc, etc, so we all thought we would have fun with it and kill 2 birds with the one stone and find out everything. Now when he arrived at the scene in Grapeseed he got upset understandably and dropped everything from his pockets we zip-tied him and blindfolded him and brang him to humane labs, after asking him to sit down he refused and had 1x sawn-off 1x police issued MP5 and 1x compact AK we said okay we roleplayed kicking him in the back of the leg making him sit, he did for a couple of seconds and then decided to launch himself into the pool of water at the bottom of Humane while being in Zip ties now I don't know of anyone being able to swim while zip-tied being honest, I kindly asked him to TS for a quick chat and denying us the RP, he came to the Room and Refused to Talk because Nuclear was there and left immediately, that was not very fair as Nuclear was a part of the situation and I think myself he has an OOC problem with him and also got denied that talk to straighten things out for all parties. Video Is being Uploaded might take a while due to the length of the situation. As you can see from the end of the video he did not care what so ever he just disappeared completely

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/8SyQW-H5LCQ

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Just want to add to this:

I as a character (Kieran) had plans to kill Eric Wong for a few months time now (some of the reasons are mentioned in the video), the only reason it took so long is because stuff kept happening ingame that was shifting my focus elsewhere so he had quite a long run before the plans actually came to be. The plan last night was something at least me and Aleena have been planning for a few days now, quite extensive RP preparation and a lot of time went into it, to make it hopefully a good RP situation for both sides. Now what ended up happening was just a complete I would say "denial of RP" from Eric's side because he refused to speak to me particulary for most of the beginning and then when he actually started RP'ing it was more doing things that would annoy us and that didnt really make sense in the situation that he was in, refusal to actually go with any of the RP that was happening. He didn't really know what we have had planned for him and in my opinion he failed to value his life during that whole situation once we reached Humane Labs because it could have just been an interogation from what he was told RP wise at least. When you have 3 people with guns on you telling you what to do, even going to lenghts such as "/me youre being kicked at the back of your kness to kneel" or "/me pushes you down into a sitting position" and you barely go with it and as soon as you have 5 seconds you are just fine and start swimming like a dolphin and intentionally kill yourself?!?! to avoid the RP situation, thats poor in my eyes.

Overall just dissapointed in how you acted in that situation Eric, you turned a situation that took a lot of time to organize for 3 people into a very un-enjoyable thing and just refused to go along with any of the RP whatsoever, something I can quite honestly say for myself was the worst RP situation I have ever been apart of in the 7 years I've been here, not to mention the fact you outright refused to even speak to me ooc about the whole thing afterwards when Frank called you into the liason and me and him were both there. I've never even spoke to you outside the game so I dont have a clue why you would act like that. End of the day your character is not you and you're not your character, so honestly speaking about events that took place in the game ooc shouldnt have been an issue.

Ps , sorry about the video quality and my microphone hotmicing everything I havent had the time to set it all up properly. I also didn't record the whole thing because I only clipped parts that I remembered to press save on, but I think the video will clearly show the stuff I have mentioned above.

Replying as a player not as staff in this report, if thats not clear enough

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for this report,
First of all this is a lot of OOC grudges coming into RP. You can check my phone records as you claimed I called Aleena saying I am going to kill you. I haven't called Aleena in weeks.
Secondly, you did kick my legs but then I kneeled and after a few minutes I stood back up.
Finally, I feel this is power gaming as you left me with no options other than talk to you or you kill me. But lets be honest, either way, Eric was going to be killed. 
You walked out of the room so I saw an opportunity to flee to the water and swim to escape. You said the whole reason you took me was to talk to me about stuff that happened with Shaza, which had been dealt with by Charles Cottoneye and more recently by Herman. 

G2.4
Like I mentioned above, a window of opportunity was seen and I took a chance to swim to escape as there is a tunnel at the bottom of the water which you can escape from. Therefore, if anything I did value my life.
Staying in that room at the time would've left me to be killed anyway.

C1.7
I believe my actions were common sense, you left me unoccupied with no weapons pointed me, you had all left the room and hence I made a run for the water. If anything I believe that my actions were completely justified.

The reason we took you had nothing to do with OOC but your RP actions that your character Eric Wong has done. This report is purely over what has happened in that RP situation I dont even interact with you as a person outside the game and I have nothing against you. What grudges when I dont even speak to you OOC?!? If any person has an ooc grudge its probably you towards me (and I dont even know why) , considering you outright refused to speak to Frank just because I was in the channel, but whatever. Can we just stick to talking about the RP situation that has happened ingame and for which you have been reported for in this report please.

The actions that brought you to that situation are :

• You calling me ingame threatening me to kill me and just being rude anytime I see you or interacted with you as Kieran
  • Wanted to find out what more you know about Shaza and the night she ratted on the club as some more information came to light
  • Wanting to get rid of annoying Aleena's ex-fiance thats been trying to mess with things since Kieran and her got together.

List goes on but the aboves ones are just some of mine main reasons (Kieran's reasons), its all in the video when I say it to you on the way to humane.

You walked out of the room so I saw an opportunity to flee to the water and swim to escape.
I walked like a feet or two away after you were just kicked in the back of the leg into a sitting position 30 seconds before that.

Like I mentioned above, a window of opportunity was seen and I took a chance to swim to escape as there is a tunnel at the bottom of the water which you can escape from. Therefore, if anything I did value my life.
Everyone knows that tunnel lenght is impossible to swim through on a single breath without scuba suit and respirators, much less in zipties. Therefore I firmly believe along with Frank the only reason you did it and effectively drowned yourself is because you knew, noone of us will be able to get you therefore you will be escaping the RP situation you didnt want to be in and denying us the roleplay. The reason you are reported for not valuing your life is because you rather have drowned you character Eric Wong in that underwater tunnel than speak to us and for how you acted when you had armed people infront of you telling you what to do and you just ignored it (talking once we were in Humane because up until that point you were sort of cooperating).

I feel like theres nothing more needed to be said on this, doubt we will see eye to eye on this situation not that you even wanted to talk and resolve it with me in the first place, I think what you did was shit, your response clearly says you think otherwise, so I'm going to leave this to staff to decide.

Okay ill try my best to believe you from Trying to swim away form us while zip-tied. From my end of OOC, I have never spoke to you at all out of character ever in my year of being around Shazza and you coming and from the compound, Now for the power-gaming which is slightly laughable being honest, you were a hostage and did not care for your life at all, and we had to force you to do anything even to talk at some points which is slightly annoying but hey it is what it is. As you can see from the 9 minute video even when we made you kneel you did indeed not at all I don't think 1 second counts, have you ever tried to get back up with your arms behind back while sitting down ? Its fairly hard, have you ever tried Swimming with handcuffs or zip-ties on ? me neither but I'm sure you cant without drowning. but anyways thanks for you reply. We will await Staff members and see what they think of this situation.

Right.. I will be taking this report. 

Throughout looking at this video, I saw no attempt at being scared from Eric. First thing Eric says is: Ah fuck sake, complying with the demands of the kidnappers/robbers. Eric then gets ziptied, and blindfolded after dropping all his items, fueling @Nuclear's gambling addiction at the same time. Then Eric goes quiet for some time whilst they drive up to humane labs, apart from when Eric's sister is mentioned, which is a lot of background history as to why this kidnapping is happening. Eric then refuses to talk about it, he claims. They get to the humane labs and Eric starts throwing insults at the kidnapper, whom he knows from before.

When they get to the humane labs is where the issues begin:
Eric starts walking around the room as he's being allowed to walk around after being carried, they take his blindfold off of him and the kidnappers wants him to sit down, they point guns at him to show him that they are serious, to no effect. Nuclear then tries to say he will break his kneecaps if he doesn't, and types a /me; stating that he's kicking the back of his leg and pushes him down in a sitting position. Eric then does a kneeling emote and stands up instantly again after doing a grunt. Nuclear then threatens to start breaking fingers if he doesn't answer a question, so far emplying that he will get out of this alive if he complies. Eric takes no part in this roleplay and simply refuses and states that he is already in pain. Nuclear then gets called by someone and needs to open a door downstairs, with Aleena looking straight at Eric with a gun in her hand. (Granted, it was not pointed at him) to which Eric, still in zipties jumps in the water and disappears.

After watching this video a couple of times, I simply feel as if the kidnappers roleplay got robbed of off them, rather than Eric getting robbed and kidnapped.
There was no fear from Eric throughout this video, there was no value of life from Eric throughout this video, evident from Eric refusing to comply after the zipties has been put on him and jumping in the water with zipties on, and looking at when the character was created and how much Eric has been around on the server, being in whitelisted groups such as the Triads, and NHS; I should be able to say that it's expected more of you, and you should agree @Eric Wong

This report has been
Accepted

Eric Wong will be recieving a 1 week ban due to Fair Ban System for G2.4.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back