What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Kiean Weller ID: 374 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason

Investor
Investor
Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Manson Marshall

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Kiean Weller ID: 374

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/22/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2314

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I had just returned to MRPD after my patrol partner logged off. Up on leaving the PD i see Kiean shooting a pistol although i was unsure at the time. After another officer confrimed that he did indeed have a firearm a traffic unit tried boxing him in the carpark of MRPD but he managed to get out and we then started a pursuit.

The pursuit didn't last very long before Kiean was knocked off his bike, looks to be an accident as from the video provided he is nowhere near him. Kiean then gets up and starts shooting at the police officer in the traffic car and also shot at my car once. He then managed to down the officer in the traffic car and then he took off from the scene. I then when in to give the downed officer some medical treatment as i though it would be safe to do so and he was the top priority. After moving the officer to the side of the road and putting my medical bag down Kiean then comes behind me and says the words "Leave him alone pussy" then firing at me immediatly. I believe this to be RDM as "Leave him alone pussy" is not high quality RP and to me not the standards we want on our server.

I didn't try to resolve the issue with him as later on when his friends came to dumb me his words where "Well time to kill more police i'll be back soon".(Video listed below). To me that doesn't seem like someone who is here to RP therefore i didn't feel the need to try to resolve this with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skNsu3Ykc_g

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RumeQF3kBYM

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@Kiean Welleryou have precisely 2 options from here on out. You can stay quiet and let staff deal with this report, if you have nothing to add or no intentions to explain your side of the story. Or you can act maturely and respond properly. 

What is not going to happen is you making a mockery of this report. Keep it together.

Last edited by a moderator:
After taking certain things into consideration, I will redact the 2 options I gave you above and deal with this right away. 

Not only have you been blatantly and knowingly breaking server rules, you also seem to get a right laugh out of it by now displaying an immature attitude on the report against you. Since you are unwilling to explain your actions here and would rather be silly about it, you can now explain yourself in an unban appeal. 

Permanent ban issued.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back