What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

What was your intentions starting out in RP

Father

Unlinked
Just a little topic to see where people planned to start out or what their plan was starting out in RP and how it's going. 

My plans coming into rpuk was purely to vdm rdm, troll and get banned and i ended up staying and roleplaying as the world's worst priest

Mine was being an NCA agent and bring down the gangs and the gun/drug trade..... And now well let's just say I enjoyed the other side too much 😂

I mainly jumped in with a friend after playing altis life for a while, came just to try it out and see how FiveM RP was. Day after day i got more invested and now i am very attached!

I looked to come in and create events, which is more difficult than I thought but still grinding to get it off the ground

Myself and @Lubejoined arma back in mid 2019 - spent the 500k starter money on renting hatchbacks to VDM people in Kavala square.

Then @Vladic Kafound us and spanked us, and here I am today somehow 

I started off as a slave on a boat back in June 2020, now I'm a Russian who works his "legal" business.

Plan was to make a gang with a couple of friends, all left, stayed alone ;O

Plan was to Own a decent Rolplay business done that now, moving forward to open a new business (Fingers Crossed)

When I first joined the server I didn't have clue what to do, the only goal I had was to stay legal but I guess that was thrown out of the window quite early 

Mine was to become a cool drug dealer, troll and wind people up laughing at them shouting as police characters, now I sit in my room and shout at people as an Indian nut case 🤣 love it and what a journey 

Been apart of this community since 2016, Came as a squeaky teen intent of recreating frankieonpc stuff. Was killed hunted and killed by I think the UNMC on my first day. Got banned, came back a year or 2 later starting just grinding out runs made some good friends. Got myself community banned was gone for a good 3-4 years, Came back in December of 2020 Waited till February for my faction blacklist to go and joined police. Serving and protecting for a good year now and having fun Rping.

Came into the city as a drug dealer and bank robber, NCA would always catch me. Shortly after, the Gang Update was released and I took a 7-8month vacation from the city. Recently came back and have been enjoying it ever since.

I joined in 2016 when I was 12 years old. I was going through a lot of bad life events and RPUK was my escape. I had to quit gaming for sometime but now my life is some what back in track and nowadays I come to RPUK to have friendly chats with people.

I joined last July with the intention of having no criminal record and to try and make money legally for as long as possible. Still going!

joined arma server with sole intent of being a ass. I did that and still do that

#NikolaiSlap

Joined the arma server cause I wanted to play Atlis Life after watching Frankie on PC, joined again with a friend like two years later and played a bit before coming back permanently when Covid happened joining the NHS with my app that had been denied 3 years prior for being underage.

I came in wanting to race. 

3 gangs, 2 of my own failed gang start-ups and 1 life in prison stretch later, I finally achieved it and its just getting better and better.

Back