What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Police interactions today - 23/04/22

William Antrim

I have had 2 brilliant interactions today with the Fuzz. 

First one was Constable (excuse rank) Dunk (might be dunc?) and he was an absolute legend. We had a good chat about life and my business on Triad turf and that was a load of fun. Then around midday to 1400 today I think it was I spoke to 2 police officers on push bikes (who were doing community policing) and whilst i dont have their names I want to say thanks to them also. It was a lot of fun and genuinely had a right laugh so thank you to all. I would tag all of you if i knew your forum names but props to all 3. 

cheers

Hi the pushbike police were myself  (Jay Macs) and PPC Matt Lloyd it was great to chat with you also was nice to have words with someone who enjoyed our presence and didn’t just run assuming we were gonna taser and search you. Some of us like to chat and rp more than get results. Hope to see you about again hope you say hello!

Also i need to recommend Thomas Gabbana and Billy someone (blue shirt and blue bag) for being hostages at Pac Std tonight. They were brilliant cooperative fun and the people who were at the bank (not me obviously) had a great time and really enjoyed themselves. 

Also a big shout out goes to PC Dawson for being an absolute legend with the negotiations on the front door. 

Yeah. That was excellent. Props to both Thomas and the other bloke who's name I don't recall. Also a big thank you personally to the arresting officers who took care of me in the cells. 

So glad the one idiot police officer who blatantly admitted he was gonna hose us down as we stepped out the door using hostages as clear human shields didn't get his way too. 

Fix the attitude mate. You could have ruined a perfectly good scenario for lots of others doing stuff like that. 👍🏻 

Fwiw we had a vintage pistol between 6 of us. It would have been excessive use of force in that situation 😉 eyeballs are the greatest weapon a police officer has. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Also i need to recommend Thomas Gabbana and Billy someone (blue shirt and blue bag) for being hostages at Pac Std tonight. They were brilliant cooperative fun and the people who were at the bank (not me obviously) had a great time and really enjoyed themselves. 

Also a big shout out goes to PC Dawson for being an absolute legend with the negotiations on the front door. 
I can't believe I was mistaken for Dawson. 
We created such a strong bond in that 20 minutes of you robbing that place, stronger than most crims x cops have and you DO ME LIKE THIS. 

Sorry mate. I'm gonna a be honest it was so much fun I started a case of budwiesrers and got through about 8 before we left the bank so I was a bit more chatty than normal. 

Apologies for confusing you all and props for being top lads about it. 

Yeah. That was excellent. Props to both Thomas and the other bloke who's name I don't recall. Also a big thank you personally to the arresting officers who took care of me in the cells. 

I've just read this today, imma say thank you guys for the good words. I have to admit that I was planning to just repair my car and go to sleep; but since It's been months since I was not taken hostage and I kinda smell you were doing the big bank, decided to give it a go.
Apreciated the fact you guys put some effort into interact with the hostages and not just a "furniture" experience. The whole situation was enjoyable, so cheers for that !!

Back