What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Glen OBrien - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen OBrien

Unban Appeal for Glen OBrien 

In-game Name: Glen OBrien

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199019367614

Ban ID: !!rpuk4734!!

Reason given for your ban: Speak to Staff | Open Discord Ticket

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: So, i know why im banned as i have spoke to Fluqi twice before about the matter. I Have been permanently banned for supposedly transferring money from an alt account to my main account.

Why should we unban you ?: Well, i was banned when i was not playing the server, i attempted to log in 2 months after not playing to be met with the ban. I opened a ticket and spoke to fluqi. Who then explained to me the reason for the ban. Now, from my point of view i was mind blown the fact ive been banned permanently for something i know 100000% i didnt do, to then be told i have to prove the transaction was legit 2 months after the ban. In my head its impossible, i cant prove it and wouldnt anyway as no rules were broken for me to even save a clip of it. Without sounding like a little smart ass, i should be unbanned purely because i havent actually done anything at all to have received the ban in the first place. I went through a numerous amount of reasons of why i would of received a 400k transaction off someone and still to this day all i can guess is either, sale of a weapon, loan, scam or car transaction. I Cant really say much more than i have, i know i dont have an alt account on the server, i know i cannot prove any transaction but i can just give my word. To permanently ban off a accusation off the logs is abit rash. I Understand how it looks but to not speak to me before hand and then require 'proof' of where the money came from 2 months later is near enough impossible. After my first 2 attempts on discord to talk it out i gave up. Im here again 9 months later to attempt to rejoin the community. Im more than happy to hop into a TS call or what ever it takes to speak about the scenario. Cheers.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@Fluqi(for your attention)

So this player in question that you received the 400k off. From what you know you have no idea who it was in or out of the server itself? 

I have no idea who this guy is. As i say, my best guess is someone that i scammed for my house. I Do not know the player on the server nor do i know this player outside of the server. I know this was a long time ago. Bit of a stretch, but is there anyway you can view the logs from back then and actually have a look at mine and the other fella's transaction log? You will see that i have a few of these transactions from multiple people which will be the same scenario.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i can see.

You were sent £425,000 by a hacker

Then you were sent £400,000 from Joe Bond @assgoggles

Then you send £425,000 to your "brother" Frank Obrien?

Now you sent the first 225,000 to your brother less than 1 minute after a hacker sent you 425,000. 

Your bank balance before the hacker sent you £425,000 was £218,436
meaning you must have known this money was coming in to be able to send it straight out less than 1 minute later. 

So, if you cannot remember this situation. Maybe Frank Obrien can or maybe even Joe Bond can (although it might be completely unrelated your dealings with him)

Can I get some context or dates in regards to me sending this money? I’ve played the server for a while and sent a lot of money to many different people so without any context its gonna be difficult for me to help.

@Charles VaneDue to this being the case ill stand by the scamming reason i gave. We would scam in groups, as one would be on a bike behind the house and another (Me in this case) would be the scammer. After receiving the money id jump over the back onto the beach and jump on my friends bike who would then be the get away, making it so we can continue to play the server and not be door camped inside the house. We would go halfs on the scam and split if 50/50. If you check more of my transaction logs you will see alot of the same transactions were i would receive 100-500k and split it either 50/50 or go thirds depending how many of us were involved in the scam at the time. I Had no idea that this guy was a hacker. ill be more than happy to contact my gang at the time (Fellas i scammed with) and see if they can put in word below. Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
No need, im going to chose to believe you here.

However if in the future we see ANY sign of anything untoward you will not be back here.

Unbanned @Glen OBrien

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back