What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Car Dealership visual issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ade

Unlinked
Hi all,

encountered the following. When viewing the cars which are listed in stock, I have found the following visual issue occurring. When transitioning between viewed vehicles the previous vehicle loads with the next selected. sometimes 2 or 3 at a time. This results in a pile up of cars on the display stand and also came without a HUD element. This persisted through dealers also when trying to view different dealerships as I was shopping for a car.

Hello @Adeare you able to provide a video or screenshot of the issue you are encountering?

Not since the original post. When I've tried again it didn't recreate.

Not since the original post. When I've tried again it didn't recreate.
Okay, I'm going to reject this report for now, but please don't let that stop you resubmitting this in the future if it still happens again

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back