What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Connor Greatt - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

assgoggles

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Joe Bond

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Connor Greatt

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/25/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 45

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM and Poor RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Firstly I would like to state that I am reporting on behalf of Ernesto Werthers (the victim) as for OOC reasons and time constraints he cannot make this report.
In this incident Hustlers were following a white Toros (later found out to be undercover police) as they were acting weird and later seen to have pulled a gun and shot at one of us, once this situation dies down due to the Toros going into PD and then us giving up with it. Shortly after chasing the Toros Michael Mason shouts out on radio that he is in need of help, once I hear this me and others make our way to the location he was at in order to try and assist. Within a minute or so I turn up to the situation in order to try help, at this time Ernie have not spoke to or said any words to any of the police involved however Connor Greatt decides to shout at Ernie saying “oi fuck off” and half a second later ram into Ernie knocking him off his bike to then tase him and provide no further RP himself. I would like to point out that there was no prior roleplay between Ernie and Connor Greatt at all, the first interaction with him is where Ernie is hit by him in a local car.

From my understanding Connor Greatt is a staff member on this server and also has the Chief Inspector role within the police command, with these two things in mind I feel like people in this position should offer very high quality roleplay within the server and should be held to a much higher standard than others. Here I would personally say that the RP from Connor Greatt was extremely poor as not a single word or interaction was exchanged before this happened and even when Ernie is hit he is only told to "fuck off", also at the time of being hit it is hard to identify that it is even police as they have stolen a local car which is an odd thing for a Chief Inspector to do. I find it highly unlikely that police in real life situation would ever decide to drive a stolen car into someone who have never spoke to.

In my personal opinion I think that players on the server should never ever attack anyone if they are unable to provide enough roleplay to them beforehand, I am referring to a few scenarios generally in the server, people should at least provide some sort of roleplay before actually going into a situation like this, simple solution for not ending up in situations like this is not bothering to do something about it, if you can not provide someone minimum roleplay or think the situation is a sticky one and you won't be able to provide some roleplay in time before attacking the player then you should not even bother trying to do anything about it, I personally think Connor should know better about this, due to his experience I am pretty sure that he knows that there are 100 other things he could've done for a situation like this that could've provided better roleplay for myself and the parties involved but no he shut it all down by just ramming Ernie with no roleplay what so ever.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/iWWDK_rujZ7Al/d1337RsUJ4PT?invite=cr-MSx2SzIsNDUwMDAyMDYs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

As this report is against a member of the staff team, Staff Leads will deal with this report.

There is nothing “Random” about this VDM. You were hanging around an ongoing scene, where 2 members of the hustlers had been detained by police following an incident where multiple people on bikes were discharging shotguns and pistols at officers. 

You were actively giving radio call outs, and as seen in the video on your phone, supplying information to the gang. At this point in time, you were also believed to be in possession of a Shotgun or pistol and believed to have just shot police. It may not have been your gang and not you, but that still gives us as officers ample RP reasons to take you off of your bike and prevent your escape from us. The RVDM rule is designed to deal with people clearly using vehicles as a weapon for trolling/grieving purposes, so I’m unsure why this has been brought out of RP into a report. 

Other than that I don’t have much to say. The rest can be dealt with within RP, as in my opinion no rules have been broken here. You were part of a group who shot at police, decided to hang around an active situation where some of those had been arrested, and you were believed to be in possession of a firearm. That’s why you were rammed from your bike. 

For context, please find below the video of hustlers opening fire on police and actively giving chase to police officers whilst shooting, about 2/3 minutes before this situation occurs. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So from the clip I have provided you can see Ernie arriving at the scene of the situation at 1:19 and he has not said anything towards police and 18 seconds later he is taken of the bike with no interaction after making 1 radio transmission and sat on a phone being a reasonable distance from the situation. If it wasn't for Ernie (and me) being able to identify you by voice we would of assumed it was some new person to the server hitting people with cars. Just because there was nothing "Random" for you doesn't mean that you can provide me with absolute piss poor roleplay, there was so many other ways you could of gone about this but in the eyes of a staff member and Chief Inspector its okay to just hit people off a bike in a stolen car? Also by the same standards you're setting is it acceptable for us to just start ramming into cars and off bikes with no prior roleplay because another gang members has said something on radio? Because I would personally argue that even if we are identifiable as a part of the same gang we should be trying to interact before any sort of shooting or ramming (when its available to do so) and in this situation you were not (Which is something I believe you have previously been reported for and was actioned). The absolute least you could of done was say "get off the bike". 

The police where chased as they were pretty much baiting us at Marabunta's turf acting like gang members after being told to leave and then decided to aim a gun at us through the window. Given this situation if you were under the assumptions that we had guns and were a threat your words would not of been "oi fuck off" and something more along the lines of "Hands up and off the bike".

And if for a minute we forget about the RVDM the standard of roleplay here Connor was awful, if you truly believe as a staff member and Chief inspector that this is the type and quality of roleplay you should be providing the community then I am at a loss.

Hi, I was involved in this and I would also like to add that 5 minutes before this Ernie was seen chasing police whilst they where being shot at by hustlers saying on radio "I Have a shotgun" and shots where fired in his direction as shown in the clip below. Michael Mason was chased by police from the scene of this shooting for a couple minutes before crashing at which point he said he needed help on radio. Then Ernie comes back to the same rp situation. To say he just turned up before being rammed and tased is disingenous.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi, I can finally reply to this thread. Sorry about not being able to sooner.

To say he just turned up before being rammed and tased is disingenous.
I don't believe this was ever said once. I am not denying I was there, I am a Hustler and I'm a very naughty boy. I deserve consequences and welcome it all, it's all good fun when RP'd to a high standard.

What's not fun Richard is being subjected to a poor standard of roleplay on two separate occasions in a short amount of time. Yes I was there throughout but due to me having no firearm I was forced to become effectively a lookout. I clearly wasn't doing a very good job observing because we didn't actually fully realise the Toros was police until later on, bravo to those officers, your accents were very good. In the clip Connor provided you can see the Toros pass impound and head up to MRPS. On it's approach to impound I noticed that a Trojan ARV was following our altercation and due to me being useless at the time I figured mine and our best bet to evade capture was to stall you. Seeing you approach I slowed down and attempted to draw your attention by pretending to speak over radio making a brash statement about having a firearm on me, in doing this I hoped that we would engage in a verbal dialogue and you would stop and speak with me, engaging in some form of roleplay, more than likely a stop and search. In your clip you have neglected to include the 20-30 seconds or so after in which we engage in roleplay. Do not worry I will include that here: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/iWWtbCiJqHR-M/d13371yOlv2W?invite=cr-MSxoaXgsNDUwMDAyMDYs - I don't believe I need to add anything to this, I'm sure most people watching share the same disbelief and surprise I felt and displayed in the video.

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM.

Officers making vague statements and claims over radio does not justify what happened in either scenario. Neither of you engaged in quality roleplay or any roleplay at all for that matter with me. I had not engaged in any roleplay with either of  you before this point, I had not spoken with you, I had not seen you, I didn't even know you were on duty. You simply didn't provide me any roleplay nor give me the chance for me to provide you with any. In conclusion, I agree with @assgogglesfinal point, if you believe this is the standard of roleplay that is acceptable in the server then I am at a loss.

Hi Ernie, you where a known hustler in colours following a police vehicle that was being shot at by hustlers. You where shot at by myself once you claimed to have a shotgun, you where following the vehicle and presented a threat to both myself and other officers. My thoughts as I caught up to you was - " He hasn't seen us yet, then oh this hustler has a shotgun, when he sees us hes gonna pull it out and shoot us as hustlers are shooting police" . After firing a few shots you peeled of and I stopped shooting - you where no longer a threat at that time. That is a in RP thing anyway. As much as the prefered outcome in that situation would be a stop and search, you have to understand that firstly I didnt know of the whole Toros not known to be police thing. Secondly, our police officer is being chased by multiple hustlers in colours after being shot by them. My priority is not to stop and search you at that time, its to ensure the safety of the officers in the toros. I can see your frustration in you personally not recieving much roleplay before being taken off your bike, but this situation had a buildup and went on some time before this happened and you where involved from the start. Ask yourself if this was a gang on gang scenario would you have the same complaint? I think a lot of the issues with this situation resulted from the UC police car. Hustlers clearly did not realise they where actively shooting police officers, whilst other police units thought that hustlers where knowingly shooting police. Given that the situation is clearly complex why don't we all talk in teamspeak so we can understand both sides and try to see what could be done better? 

you where a known hustler in colours following a police vehicle that was being shot at by hustlers.
Not a completely unreasonable assessment but all you personally witnessed was me following a convoy of vehicles. I could just have just as easily been a bystander following the excitement, something that's not at all uncommon right now. I wore black coloured clothing and was riding a bike I didn't own; people matching that description are also not at all uncommon in that area. I don't believe you did accurately ID me as an individual rather just a follower of a convoy, however, whether you identified me as a Hustler or not isn't really relevant, the point I wish to highlight is the lack of roleplay and carelessness that went into your actions.

That is a in RP thing anyway
The majority of the reports on the forums could be solved in roleplay and most of the time I would like to do just that. In this instance I feel if I were to attempt to bring forward consequences in roleplay all that would do would cause you both to deteriorate and worsen your behaviour. Besides, my aim isn't to ruin your fun and make you lose your roleplay character's job through the courts, I just wanted to highlight behaviour that I think is toxic and unhealthy for the server as a whole.

My priority is not to stop and search you at that time, its to ensure the safety of the officers in the toros.
Yet you still had time to slow down, respond to my comment, aim and shoot at me. Once you saw I had turned off and was out of reach you drove away. As you said in your comment it was your job to ensure the safety of the officers in the Toros. So in doing so your job was to shoot me fast so I didn't and couldn't have time to engage in any form of roleplay with anyone. Just leave me at the side of the road waiting for an NHS so some kind individual could eventually take me to hospital.

I understand if you didn't want to stop and search me, I understand if you didn't want to roleplay with me, that's up to you. The issue I have is the interaction you engaged me with had no roleplay behind it, only giving me a brief statement, parroting what I said and then shooting at me. 

Ask yourself if this was a gang on gang scenario would you have the same complaint?
I fail to see the relevance. Each scenario is different and making this out to be a gang vs police occ issue is pointless as that's not the case. What I will say is I've not had an experience similar to this with any other gangs. Gangs have other issues and things need addressing, however, I can't recall a moment where I've been treated like this by other gangs, not to this degree anyway. Police are the supposed to be the standard of roleplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there, it is taken a bit of time cause of well real life... But here we go...

Looking at the videos, comparing times and notes I can 100% say you were involved from the getgo. Shall we break it down?

Just after the incident up at the Oil Fields, you are spotted in the 15-second video from Richardd. This clip is taken from that viewpoint and is confirmed by the 9-minute-long video provided by Connor. At the start of the gunfight, you are spotted once more outside the PD (6:47, red/white bike). This is the same bike you are on when rolling up to the pharmacy. This is after you find yourself having an exchange of gunfire with the Police right? There are a few minutes in between but I can safely say you were involved. If you don't want trouble... don't go looking for it.

Now to my first assumption.. but I will not act on this. I thought maybe just letting you know about this part of the report a player section on the Wiki;

Reports are not for commenting on. The only people posting should be the reporter with evidence, and the accused with their defence. If an misunderstanding has occurred, do not delete your messages. This can land you in more trouble. The only other posters should be those with evidence or directly involved with evidence to hand. Violating this will result in a forum warning point with a 7 day suspension. Anyone creating false evidence, posting a revenge report, editing the evidence to make the accused look guilty, or knowingly providing false information on a report will end up getting banned themselves.

After reading the above, you should now know if you are eligible to Report a Player. If so, please follow the Report a Player form
Pay close attention to the text in Purple.

Report declined.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back