What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - LiKs - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Staff Team
Staff Team
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Roman

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198034233449

The date when this happened: 04/25/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: So with the new vehicle update, when you pull a car out, it may sometimes become a local plate (the same thing sometimes happens with regular parking lots), and therefore we as dealership owners have to pay an insurance fee to get them back.
now, it is a game bug/glitch currently, and therefore I think losing this is quite a problem as it is by no means our "RP" fault.

same thing happened last night with a different car (the Jester Classic)

Link to any evidence:

https://gyazo.com/e7fc133b3e67eedf8b0a957b9d916261

Lost items and total value of compensation: 120K+80K so a total of 200k.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Another one has just been added to the list, 

002c90c7fe9108c5485918550cccbb77.png

which makes it now 300k total instead of 200k.

this is also a gyazo of what's happened and how it becomes a local.

https://gyazo.com/220f665c318f355b56d64a3701e06c04

Hello @LiKsdo you have the date of these transactions? am i right in assuming you've already paid the insurance fee and is there for asking for the money to be returned?

Hello @LiKsdo you have the date of these transactions? am i right in assuming you've already paid the insurance fee and is there for asking for the money to be returned?
Correct, they were paid already, it was a while ago so I can’t tell you the exact date however I’d say it was somewhere within a week of this compensation request.

going by the sale dates from the webhook I’d say the d10 was on the 28th of April.

the reaper on the 26th 

the r8 could be on the 25th or 1st of may

Hi @LiKs, hope you’re having a good day. So onto this comp request, do you happen to have any proof of the original cars you’re requesting comp for (the D10 & Jester) becoming local plates similar to the evidence youve provided of the reaper becoming a local plate ? 

Hi @LiKs, hope you’re having a good day. So onto this comp request, do you happen to have any proof of the original cars you’re requesting comp for (the D10 & Jester) becoming local plates similar to the evidence youve provided of the reaper becoming a local plate ? 
Hi there!

Sadly no, as it was the first time we've encountered this (as dealerships) after the dealership update (which was on the 24th of April) and after asking around, I was told to make a compensation request.

the next day when it happened again, with my additional comment on this compensation request,  I, this time made sure to capture the issue itself to provide feedback on what actually happens.

much less, but still does happen from time to time unfortunately.

@LiKsAfter some discussion I have decided that I will be issuing you with comp for the insurance cost of the three vehicles that were lost due to a bug with the new dealership update (300K). I will be making an exception this one time for the two original vehicles that you requested compensation for as there is a lack of evidence. However in future if the same issue happens to occur again compensation will not be issued without evidence of the vehicle becoming a local plate whilst being spawned. 

Compensation Issued

- £300,000 Bank Balance

Retrieve your compensation at City Hall

*Money must be returned to the business fund if the insurance money was paid out from it.

• Love
Reactions: LiK
Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back