What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Mokhtar Ali - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokhtar Ali

Unban Appeal for Mokhtar Ali 

In-game Name: Mokhtar Ali

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199245461056

Ban ID: !!rpuk8434!!!

Reason given for your ban: RVDM

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i drove into 10 random people whilst officers were arresting citizens in the city. This was at random which led me to get a permanent ban

Why should we unban you ?:  I have had a few days to think about my actions after my last ban was denied. I would like to put my hands up and admit my wrong doing. It was not along the guidelines of what this RP is built on and what I signed up for. I was new to the server and did not read the rules and that was a mistake on my behalf. It is my responsibility to know what the rules are and that is something I did not do. I did not know RVDM was a thing and thought it would be cool to drive into officers to cause more havoc. I am not using the ‘ I didn’t know’ as an excuse as I take full responsibility for my actions. I didn’t think about other players in the game and what damage it may cause them and disrupt the roleplay. I have put myself in their shoes and realised I would not like it if there was a random person driving into people without reason. I take full responsibility and acknowledge my mistake. 

Prior to my ban I have been enjoying my time in this RP and regret what I have done. I have now taken time out to read the rules and regulations and in future make sure I follow every guideline. I miss playing RPUK greatly and I hope you accept my apology.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please quote the rules you broke on the rules page and explain them to me in your own words. 

The rule I have broken is G1.1

RVDM is basically where a player within the city randomly without any roleplay goes and kills other players without a valid reason. This is not allowed as it defeats the whole the whole Purpose of roleplay itself. There is no scenario or interaction in place and driving into other players without reason and killing them. 

I have read the rules again and have now familiarised myself with all of them and can assure you this will not happen again.

Taking responsibility is a start... 

Now, run me through what happened. Why you took the actions you did.. 

Also, please explain to me why you think you deserve to be let back in given the first time round you clearly had no regard for the server rules... 

So I was familiarising myself with the city and driving with high speed when I saw a group of officers arresting some players. At the time I did not know RVDM was a thing as it was stupid of me to not read the rules properly. I thought I would be helping the players getting arrested escape if I drove into everyone causing havoc. So that is what I did, and I was shot dead by police officers and a couplE minutes later I was banned. If I was to read the rules properly I would have known about RVDM and this would not have happened. 

I believe I deserve another chance as I have now read the rules and can assure you this would not happen again. I was enjoying my time in the server getting to know others, and believe I have a amazing character build up. This was my first mishap as I have not been arrested or got into trouble prior. It was my ignorance that got me in this position, and I believe I could bring a lot to this server.  I was planning on doing taxi’s to gather some cash to I can eventually buy myself an apartment and a nice private taxi car and start my own taxi firm within the city

Now that I have read the rules properly I can give you my word this will not happen again. As previously mentioned it was my lack of ignorance and stupidity. 

Can you quote the rule you have broken and explain this in your own words and why we have this rule in place on the server?

If you had the opportunity to redo this situation what would be done different if anything? 

The rule I have broken is G1.1

RVDM is basically where a player within the city randomly without any roleplay goes and kills other players without a valid reason. This is not allowed as it defeats the whole the whole Purpose of roleplay itself. There is no scenario or interaction in place and driving into other players without reason and killing them. 

if I read the rules properly prior to thisI would have not drove into anyone and avoid the scenario and drive off from the situation all together. 

Now that you've read the rules properly, we won't be seeing you here again, right? 

Good.

Don't be that guy. Please by the rules, have fun. 

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back