What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Billy Stevens - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isak

Investor
Investor
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Isak Vladislav

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Billy Stevens

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/26/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1900

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: When I logged on the server there was a active scenario on radio which I had not partaken in. I tagged along and got a update on what had happened. I got the description of a guy on a Ducati. I found the guy matching the description over at the TFA street and radioed in and started following behind. I held distance to be backup incase they stopped. After a while someone that was chasing started opening fire on the Ducati trying to pop the wheels of it. It then took some good maneuvers and got away.

I went back to my turf to wait incase something escalated or happened. After a couple minutes one of the cars that we saw earlier pulled up and I radioed that in. Then the Ducati showed up and I got a feeling something was going to happen so I start driving off. Then I get shot by the driver of the Ducati.

I am aware shots by the other crew following him did engage it into a firefight. But what classes this as RDM in my point of view is Billy Stevens changing his clothing from all black into red and shooting me without any RP engagement making me not able to recognize him as the same person. Even prior only a few words were exchanged between us and nothing from me was threatening at all.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/DVr-a3weMPk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

active scenario on radio which I had not partaken in. I tagged along and got a update on what had happened
You're saying you weren't involved, but then you joined in, so you became involved. You're literally chasing me throughout the city, whilst your friends in-front are shooting at me? You're involved, and threatening my life.

But what classes this as RDM in my point of view is Billy Stevens changing his clothing from all black into red and shooting me without any RP engagement making me not able to recognize him as the same person. Even prior only a few words were exchanged between us and nothing from me was threatening at all.
There's nothing wrong with me changing clothes and coming back to kill you, you lost sight of me for only a few minutes. When I came back to find you, you started driving away, because you knew full well what my intentions were and that is was me. Don't play stupid and pull at the fibers of barely a string.

Also, I'm more than happy to come to teamspeak and speak about any concerns or answer any questions you may have 🙂 ❤️

You're saying you weren't involved, but then you joined in, so you became involved.
Yeah that was what I was stating, I was not around for the early part of this scenario. I logged on in the middle of it and got a update on what was going on and I then got involved. 

There's nothing wrong with me changing clothes and coming back to kill you, you lost sight of me for only a few minutes.
When changing your entire attire to a whole different color I cannot identify you. It could have been anyone, a guy selling drugs on a bike, a complete random etc. If there was words spoken; Asking me to stop the car, Put my hands up, or any form of interaction with me before shooting me it wouldn't be a problem. It could have been a interesting situation with a kidnapping, hostage etc but cut short due to just shooting me. I am not playing "stupid". It was not a enjoyable situation to just get shot like that.

Also, I'm more than happy to come to teamspeak and speak about any concerns or answer any questions you may have 🙂 ❤️
I can come and have a chat in teamspeak but I would like to have a staff member present if we could arrange a time for that!

When changing your entire attire to a whole different color I cannot identify you. It could have been anyone, a guy selling drugs on a bike, a complete random etc. If there was words spoken; Asking me to stop the car, Put my hands up, or any form of interaction with me before shooting me it wouldn't be a problem. It could have been a interesting situation with a kidnapping, hostage etc but cut short due to just shooting me. I am not playing "stupid". It was not a enjoyable situation to just get shot like that.
You were part of a group who were chasing me and actively shooting at me, there is nothing wrong with me shooting you somewhat 2 minutes later. Should've been more careful imo.

I can come and have a chat in teamspeak but I would like to have a staff member present if we could arrange a time for that!
Cool, discord me when you're free.

Hello there! 👋

Mr. @Gecko_ and Mr. @Isak Vladislav
I hope we're doing well tonight!

Since you requested and I quote; 

What would be a perfect time for both of you gentleman be? To sort this out if possible. (Fingers crossed!) 

Thank you in advance!

Nah I'm busy, just do what you've gotta do with the report. Nothing else to say tbf.

Hello there @Isak Vladislav

I hope you're doing well tonight. 

The player in question, has already been permanently banned from this server! 
This report will be added as additional evidence for a different situation regards to this. 

I hope this hasn't caused any headaches for you, and THANK YOU for making this report as, as I know they can be time consuming. 
I hope you've a wonderful time! 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back