What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - APatrick128 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

APatrick128

Unban Appeal for APatrick128 

In-game Name: Danny Welsh

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199021323712

Ban ID: !!rpuk8529!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe the ban was for combat logging. Unsure though, I wasn't online.

Why should we unban you ?: Hi all,

I've just logged on this morning and found out I've been banned for breaking rule C2.3. I can only recall to one incident where I may off left, this being when I went off last night.

I was in roleplay with Hill Billys, all good roleplay not disputing any problems at all to them. They then killed me which was fair then left me. After the RP ended with them I left as i had to go off cause it was midnight. I couldn't wait the 15 minute timer to respawn. As you'll be able to see I never tried to log back in afterwards to try revenge or get back to RP, I truly had to go off. Hence why I've just created this appeal cause I've seen I'm banned.

If you do see this as combat logging okay, I understand a little, I left during my 15 minute timer, only reason I did is because I had to go IRL, couldn't physically stay on any longer. This is my first ever ban or warning on this server too, never ran into a admin or any problems with anyone. Thats why I am surprised its a permanent ban off all.

The last 3 days I've been playing it 8+ hours a day with friends making the best roleplay I can do, my focus has been to run a mini taxi businesses called TBC (The British Cabbies), I've been making posters and a discord for it thats how dedicated I am to my roleplay here. I make sure I give the best roleplay to everyone i meet and try expand my roleplay oppurtuines to them to, offering my services, for further roleplay. I try to give out the best roleplay possible, making new players wanting to stay.

I'm just unsure how it is a perma ban for something thats a first offence, if you still count it as a break of C2.3. This is one of the best servers I've came across in ages and have and still wish to remain dedicated to it if i get unbanned, the dedication i was going to put towards it to was apply to become a map developer too.

If you'd like to speak to me in Teamspeak or discord feel free to message me here or on discord. Epichero128#4126

Many thanks Aaron

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your ban is for C2.3

You must wait a minimum of 1 month before you can appeal. 

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back