What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 268 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambino

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ry gambino

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 268

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/27/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 21

What best describes this incident ?: disgusting words

Please (in detail) describe the incident: when 268 was dumping me and me mate he then decided to call me a hillsborough twat about a disaster involving liverpool football club where 97 innocent people died, its bang out of order something that is close to so many peoples hearts its disgusting.
id also like to apologise about my out burts in ooc but this just got to me

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/jdgnxpRBfyM5e/d13373OwagzR?invite=cr-MSxGR1QsNTMyMzc1Njcs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I apologise for referencing Hillsborough, however, when you persistently called me a fa**ot on multiple occasions, it made me very annoyed and get personal (to accent) in this situation. I do not know you personally so It was not a direct insult to you IRL. I absolutely hate Homophobic people, and this guy, is clearly one of them. He offended me with his derogatory words, so I responded in the way I did. Not only yesterday were you talking crap, we have bumped into you a few times in the last month and you are always so degrading to people. You started this altercation yesterday with multiple witnesses at pillbox. I was doing a good deed by dropping a downed citizen to the hospital and you and your friend proceeded to go through the boots of our cars while we are pulling up outside. I think you'll find that is classed as RDM/VDM seen as there was no interaction between us at that time. You were also abusive once you had both been tasered by another citizen for checking his stuff.

Two wrongs do not make a right but you are a vile and degrading member in this city. Not only that but straight away you broke RP while we were underwater. You can hear in your bodycam that I am on the Radio, so no cheating or metagaming was happening. That just happens to be our common spot of sticking trolls to go swimming.

You're very lucky on this occasion that my bodycam was not recording as I had only been awake 10 minutes.

My Character in the city is not PC and is known for being a bit of a naughty boy but you took it one step too far. There is a very common saying "stick and stones may break my bones, but name will never hurt me" sadly what happened in the 90s was a natural disaster and human error. What was said was directed to your citizen not you personally.

As previously stated I hold my hands up that what I said may of been uncalled for at the time, with the heat of the moment but that's what it was. An RP situation that was heated. Your random out bursts of calling people "Fa**ots" is disgusting behaviour.

Also I would like to state that;

(C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination.

I would add, that, I never broke any Discrimination rules, unlike the accuser has, on multiple occasions.. The rule I broke was C1.12 and, when you showed personal offence to the sensitive nature of the comment, I stopped... 

(C1.12) Sensitive Roleplay - Continuing to roleplay subjects of a sensitive nature after being requested to stop by another player will not be tolerated.

I was in character, and never meant it personally. I was trying to trigger/ get a rise from their character... when they took it 'out of game' mentioning id numbers etc, I stopped.

I stopped commenting, after you sounded as offended as I felt, by being called a ginger fa**ot.

Also I haven't and I'm not reporting you for those things you say, I'm just using it here as an example of why the situation of the RP ended the way it did.

Hahahah mate are you serious didn’t call you that once I will upload the full clip in a minutes I have 10minutes of the clip your a disgrace 

I never said on that occasion, there has been many of times in the city we have bumped in yourself and your friend. You literally go around chucking the "Fa**ot" word round like it's normal vocabulary to use.

Plenty of other witnesses and reports against yourself for the same thing. As I said I never reported you for it as I just took it as you are a very uneducated moron.

Anyway I've said what is needed to be said and we will wait for the gods to step in.

While this is under review just I ask one thing, be more open minded about cultures and sexual preference. Some things you say may be funny in your bedroom but to others It is not!

Lad I have been reported for it once I owned up to it I apologise an have never said that again that’s a fact! You have just said I called you it multiple times? Now I didn’t? Your looking at my profile making crap up off older stuff anyway if the staff member sends me a DM I can send you full 10minutes clip before this incident where you can see my self and the person am with Not using them words

I was there in the situation but don't have anything clipped not only have me or ry never called any1 the f slur but also about 5 mins after u referenced the Hillsborough disaster your mate suddenly comes swims out and picks you up while ur still calling us names which was clearly meta gaming.

regarding your comment scrabbles, imp the "mate" and I will be uploading the footage later of being on the radio and being told come to the usual "fishing stop", we use that area so i know where to go. after being sat up top and no word from Red me and another mate who were waiting for him, decided to have a look in the sea, to find him floating

no meta gaming going on here, which we did explain yesterday to the Admins, 

The report is about degusting words so lets leave it to that and let the admins deal with the complaint and not try and make it out like were all bad

Thanks

As no evidence regarding the use of homophobic language has been provided, we will be ignoring that. As for the Hillsborough reference, yes its a very poor taste comment but we have rules to deal with that. If you find something personally offensive but other people might not, you are always welcome to /me and explain and ask them to stop. Only if they continue after that would we intervene. Sorry that this offended you and it appears the player you have reported has also apologised too. We are all adults, lets move on. 

Report denied

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back