What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Connor Anderson - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for Connor Anderson 

In-game Name: Mason Kray

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199164983333

Ban ID: !!rpuk7656!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Honestly the reason i was banned is fair, the start of my character i transferred 70k to my player, (35k starting and the rest earnt through taxi)

Why should we unban you ?: I first appealed my ban on February 1st, this got denied on February 8th and was told to re-apply on March 1st, so here I am trying to get 1 more opportunity on your amazing server, Prior to the further statement i would like to mention that i have taken a fairly long break from Five M and have lost all contacts within your server, I am happy to make a new start, new character and enjoy myself once again! Anyways I made an honest mistake, I shouldn't of even tried to transfer anything between my characters, but this was like 2 weeks ago im pretty sure, I will not make this stupid mistake again especially as i have just applied for gruppe 6, my ban is justified, If i have to wait longer / not be unbanned i understand, thank you.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

An honest mistake but one many make thinking they'll get away with it. 

It's cheating. Quite simply put. 

I do, however, greatly appreciate that you're taking responsibility for your actions.

Maybe if you joined our server with this mature mentality then you'd be in a much better position than you are now. 

Please do me a favour and quote the server rule you broke, explain to me in your own words what the server rule means and why we have the rule in place on our server. 

Whilst you're at it, you do fully understand that in the event that you do get unbanned (which is yet to be determined) your entire account will be wiped and you'll have zero money, assets etc. 

An honest mistake but one many make thinking they'll get away with it. 

It's cheating. Quite simply put. 

I do, however, greatly appreciate that you're taking responsibility for your actions.

Maybe if you joined our server with this mature mentality then you'd be in a much better position than you are now. 

Please do me a favour and quote the server rule you broke, explain to me in your own words what the server rule means and why we have the rule in place on our server. 

Whilst you're at it, you do fully understand that in the event that you do get unbanned (which is yet to be determined) your entire account will be wiped and you'll have zero money, assets etc. 
Thank you for responding Fluqi, Appreciate it.

The rule i broke was;

(G2.9) Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method.

"Explain to me in your own words what the server rule means"

This rule is quite simply put, This rule is in place to prohibit people transferring money/items between your own characters where there is no given backstory or roleplaying involved.

Why we have the rule in place on our server. 

The reason i believe this rule is in place on your server is to stop people from cheating and granting them self assets/money from their other accounts, this can be abused by people creating a new character and transferring the starting money to their main character. People doing this ruins the meaning off roleplaying and getting your money and assets through roleplaying, this creates as unfair advantage. If this rule wasn't in place, there would be no meaning to grind as you could just cheat.

With that being said, I do agree that if i am unbanned my entire account will be reset and start from the beginning, thus giving me a new opportunity and a new start, thank you.

Very well.

Thank you for that. 

I am going to go ahead and process an unban on you today. This will result in your account being wiped clean minus the character itself. 

This may take a few days, once complete a further message here informing you that it has been done and you've been unbanned. 

In the meantime, please be patient. Please ensure you're upto speed on all of our server rules so you'll not be in this part of our forums again. 

Very well.

Thank you for that. 

I am going to go ahead and process an unban on you today. This will result in your account being wiped clean minus the character itself. 

This may take a few days, once complete a further message here informing you that it has been done and you've been unbanned. 

In the meantime, please be patient. Please ensure you're upto speed on all of our server rules so you'll not be in this part of our forums again. 
Appreciate it, thanks! I am all updated on all the rules and have re-read them for futures sake, thank you again.

Wipe has been completed. 

You're now unbanned.

Don't let me see you here again.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back