What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 494 & Other UNKNOWN - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Custard Cream

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jay Macs

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 494 & Other UNKNOWN

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/28/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2304

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Forgive my evidence on this as i was abit drunk but I came back to the taxi rank to get my vehicle to return to MPRD to go off for the night when this guy comes to me and says hey. Without much else he starts attacking me with a machete. i fight back with a baseball bat downing him when his friend tries running me down in a car. He then finishes me off with a punch. The second guy i did not get his ID however im hoping logs can identify him

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/jjzRZNBhqV7Ez/d1337pTRv7Gc?invite=cr-MSxjTU0sNTI1ODgzMTUs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @Custard Cream

From the video provided its clear that this was indeed RDM.
ID 494 decided to just pull out a machete and start swinging without any Roleplay.
Then his friend decided to come and ram into you again with out any roleplay with would come under RVDM.

Now both players would be receiving a ban for there actions but they are both already banned.
So with that said i will be putting this onto there records.

Daniel Mathers - Alternative action taken
Hunter Zolomon - Alternative action taken

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back