What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - ID: 695, 750 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeikkQ

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Veikko Knight

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: ID: 695, 750

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/28/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 10

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM, RDM,

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Was doing patrol around the pillbox when I got the call on the Radio from the CCTV operator saying that there was IC 1 male with Ponytail who stabbed some I responded incident his friend stabbed me. Later he comes back with the car and he and his friend VDM officer and stab me again. He kept stabbing people around Pillbox (I heard). (I had some connection issues with internet just could )

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TsqPXhMICY

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Not sure about ID 750, but I was the officer arriving on that red car and will show from my end, the small situation.

I would like to point to the irony of this, when he says (around 0:43) "F'$%cking great RP mate, just shot me" where he breaks RP, but seconds before he tried to punch me and even stab me without knowing who I was.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In case this helps, he was later dealt with, within RP, and the name he gave us was "Jimbo Reed". (Citizen ID: 61599) 

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a person that was wanted for being stabbed, Veikko started a foot pursuit and got run over by his mate, ID 695, and gets shot at by the Police, he flees in the car, to then turn around and drive over his friend, as well as multiple other police officers, to which he then drives off again. Veikko follows the man down the street as his car has broken down from ramming other vehicles, and other people to then start running around. Veikko points a taser at him and misses, he then screams: "You fucked it mate, you fucked it" and stabs Veikko, he then attempts to kill the undercover officer that is in the red car that pulled up after Veikko was stabbed, who was just a random bystander in his eyes, before getting shot and screaming "fucking great RP mate, just shoot me". Let's get into this report with the brief TL;DR I just gave.

So the first time this person decided to ram the police, I don't see a RVDM, purely based on him trying to help what I assume is his friend, however, later down the line, he then crashes into his friend as well trying to ram the police, which I do see as RVDM, based on the whole RP reason he would drive over the police was to save his friend, just went out the window when he ran his friend he was trying to save over. 

In terms of the RDM, he was shot at multiple times, and whilst he didn't make an "initiation" per say, he did get rid of the threat for his life in the short term by stabbing Veikko. However he then tries to punch and stab Yuri, which was undercover at the time, which in his eyes, he just needed his car, even though the person in the anime car offered to help multiple times, which I do agree is RDM, however stabbing Veikko, is not RDM.

ID 695 then goes and gets shot and his first reaction to this is: "fucking great RP mate, just shoot me" breaking G2.3 - Roleplay Everything.

This report has been

Accepted

ID 695 will be receiving a 1 day ban for (G2.3) Roleplay Everything, (G1.1) Random Vehicle Death Match (RVDM), (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back