What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Nick ROOSEN - 66896 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogueybearx

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: John ROGUE

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Nick ROOSEN - 66896

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/29/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 930

What best describes this incident ?: Fail roleplay / maybe RDM.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Seen male dealing had a pursuit for around 1 min and a half very short. He then proceeded to pull over and say I cant get away from you. I have asked him to step off his bike. He pulled a gun on me. At no point did I Threatern the male with any force. I then complied with him and got off my bike with hands up he then went to ride away and shot me with no RP. This was a clear win mentality of I am not going to get away so I will just shoot without any cause. I am not normally one to moan about this as most of the time you brush off shit RP but this was horrible. He could of atleast given a good chase but decided to give up and shoot me, He then decided to store his vehicle stright after the incident and logged off. Evidence attached. Not sure about other game rule breaks but Fail RP / RDM comes to mind.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/jmaovp-Zl4Uec/d1337t0Mx6ed?invite=cr-MSw4aWMsNTE2NjczMjgs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Good evening,

First of I do want to apologize since I understand that there was poor roleplay involved.

I also have video prove of everything from my perspective if you do want it.

So basically I was selling drugs with someone far more experienced than me.

When you arrived, I drove of because of course I was doing something illegal and I had illegal stuff on me.

The fact that you are an police officer and I'm doing something illegal was a threat for me.

So after I drove of, I asked what I should do on the radio.

He told me to get to the side of the road because we are with 2 so you couldn't do anything.

After initiating the robbery, he saw that you pushed your panic button and thought another officer was coming.

He told me to shoot you and drive off. Which I did.

After this we went to the church and I asked him if that was actually allowed because I've been on the Altis island and you guys didn't have panic buttons there (last time I've played)

He then explained to me that you pushed your panic button so you didn't fully comply.

We then drove to his house, got another car, I parked my bike (5 min after the incident) and he learned me how to catch sharks.

So I didn't log of like you said, neither did you try to resolve it with me (or at least I didn't see a message).

Like I said earlier. It was far from perfect what so ever so I do want to apologize.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got home and uploaded the video.

In the video you can see the incident and after you can hear me asking if that was actually allowed and how the panic button works.

Hopefully this explains everything a bit.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Morning ,

I wanted to replay to this yesterday but been a crazy night.

ok So my POV : I was with Nick and the cop started to chase him , keep in mind I never met Nick before and this is the first time we ever met randomly he seemed like a good guy so I went behind them, when I realise he can't get away from him and he mentioned having a gun I told him to pull up on a side and  get rid of this cop as for me that was the best course of action to get him out of that situation.

Once we got there I saw Nick pointing the gun at the cop and the cop on bike from what it looked for me ( I can find the video if you would like) not coming down and pressing the panic button ( I also realised all the animation on bike look pretty much the same but I thought of the Panic straightaway ) hence why I ordered/told Nick to shoot him and leave as I could hear more cops coming.

I can confirm the fact that Nick in new to RP as he mentioned to me after this event and in my eyes cop not following his command the only way to get away was to shoot ( this case we could have even shot his tires and would have worked as well but it went the other way ) and leave, another reason of action was he pressed the panic and called more cops there and if he was chasing him after this situation they would have joined and would have been worse/ unable to get away from there )

Now that I seen the above POV of the COP I agree there wasn't too much of RP however  the situation was too quick as well ( this doesn't justify my order ) however I can also see him getting back on his bike to follow Nick again while at gun point.

I take full responsibility of my action/order and if this on Staff eye is RDM I take the Blame as I should have known better and made a better call then just kill and leave.

I also feel bad as I believe I should have explained/shown Nick better ways to Roleplay this situation then just getting him out of it tbh.

Again I take full responsibility and Apologies Nick for getting you in this situation as this might not have gone this way if I wouldn't have influenced the course of actions here.

Thanks for taking the time to read and looking forward to hear your point Stuart.

Regards,

Hamza

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for taking the time to make the report @Rogueybearx

I've gone ahead and had a look at the evidence provided by yourself and @NickWithACand in this situation it's clear this is your first interaction with each other, However normally we would require evidence showing the previous 3-5 minutes but as mentioned you both are in agreement that this was the first encounter so I will go off the evidence provided by both parties in this case.

I'll start off with one of the things mentioned in the initial report that John made and that being one of combat logging as mentioned above that I'll pop here, 'He then decided to store his vehicle stright after the incident and logged off'. I've had a look into the logs and I can confirm that Nick didn't log off the server and was about for quiet some time after this incident, Therefore the report of combat logging will be dropped here. 

Mentions there is no point in running and when pulled over @NickWithACpulls a gun after what is seen to be him complying and asking you to get off the bike. From looking at @Rogueybearxpov it is clear he was pressing X to hold his hands up but whilst on the bike it won't raise the hands in the air however hunches forward and it appears this is what John is doing at this time before complying and getting off the bike. After getting off the bike @NickWithACgets back on their bike to ride off and when the officer goes back onto the bike he is then shot with very minimal roleplay.

In the video provided by @NickWithACat 1:24 you do mention that basically in Arma on RPUK this wasn't allowed, So you are aware of the rules in that sense and the consequences of the rules should you break them giving that the rules for RDM ect are the same as Arma when their rules we're here also. 

@JustHamzaPKAs you we're there as well I've also read over the comment provided by yourself, Overall for yourself I'd expect better since being there on the bike you saw the full situation and would of known the roleplay provided isn't adequate in the slightest to shoot someone, Maybe you mentioned to Nick to shoot because the officer hit their panic button but maybe you aren't aware that pressing X holds the same animation, Either way if a panic was hit or not the lack of roleplay from everyone wouldn't of been enough to shoot in this situation. 

Now I understand you are taking responsibility for everything that happened here however with that in mind, If a rule is broken the player who broke the rule would also receive punishment, Same for the person who encourages someone to break the rules as per the rule that I'll link here: (C1.8) Forcing or encouraging another member of the community to break a rule. I also understand that Nick might be new here to GTA RP however he isn't a new player overall since he knows of the Arma rules and things that happened there, So whilst yes I understand the point brought up it would of been on Nick to understand the rules as a whole. 

There are many other things that could of happened, For example you could of got into a chase and outsmarted John in this situation, You could of tried to roleplay out of it, Could of kept the officer at gunpoint and gone inside one of the shops whilst trying to bargain your way out of the area and keep your items. Roleplay here on GTA is a lot different than Arma as a whole and it doesn't have to end in a gunfight. We are all here for the roleplay as a whole and going straight to shooting someone shouldn't be the first thought that comes up, However gaining great roleplay should be. As I've always said and will always say, It's not about what you have it's about the situations you remember moving forward. 

So where does that leave us? @NickWithACThe one thing that does stand out from your own comments is you are taking responsibility for your actions and you do know what you did was wrong. I do suggest you take the time to read the GTA Rules on the top since the rules are different than Arma. Another rule to keep in mind is - (G7.5) Police Sirens - When the Police put on their sirens lights to pull you over to attend a scene this does not mean RP has been initiated on their point, if you shoot without engaging in RP then this is classed as RDM.

@JustHamzaPKIn relation to your remarks to get Nick to shoot the officer knowing the full situation, This will be a verbal warning for yourself under C1.8, Reason this will be a verbal warning is you are taking full responsibility for what happened and owning up to it from the start, From looking into the comments it seems you are trying to help people in the community who might not know to much and that is something good to see, However in this situation something bad come of it in the same time, However we all learn from mistakes and I assume this was a simple mistake over misleading people in relation to the rules. I hope within my response and reasoning behind this decision does make sense.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here and you will be receiving a warning for RDM from this report. I do hope to see more roleplay from yourself moving forward and hope that you have learned something from this report being made. If you need any help understanding the rules we as a Staff team are hear to help and you are welcome to contact us in JFS on Teamspeak, Via a ticket on discord or ooc in game.

Conclusion
Character Name: Nick Roosen
Rule: G1.2
Action: Warning 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back