What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Kotoamatsukami - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for Kotoamatsukami 

In-game Name: ANT THOMSON

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198373620567

Ban ID: !!rpuk6302!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for giving my in game friend money to buy a house then deleting my character and making a new one to get the money back.

Why should we unban you ?: Its has been around six months since my ban and I've missed being able to play on this server, even though it was a very short amount of time I hadn't had that much fun playing a game in a while. I haven't played another server since as they are just not on the level of roleplay.co.uk in terms of RP and the stuff you are able to do for fill the RP feeling. I know what I did was wrong and how it ruins the RP rules and if I could go back I would loved to have changed my mistake and I would still be able to play. In my last appeal I didn't take enough responsibility for my actions and tried to play it off and lie about the reason I made the new character, I also apologise for that. I would love to be able to come back and join the community again but this time with a more mature and sensible mind to not make any mistakes of the past. I hope that you can forgive me for these mistakes and give me another chance to prove my self.

I hope to hear back from you.

Best Regards,
Ant

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good Afternoon @Kotoamatsukami

So looking over the previous appeal to have a bit of a better understanding, You are owning up to making the character now, However there isn't much in this appeal in relation to why you have been banned, I'll have a few questions I'll post below.

In the previous appeal why did you lie, Did you believe this would help? 

Why did you break this rule to gain the money, Explain why you broke this rule to us.

Can you also quote the rule you broke and explain in your own words what this means and why we have such a rule in place on the server.

"In the previous appeal why did you lie, Did you believe this would help? "

I was naive and thought if I played dumb and acted like I didn't know what I was doing and lied about what I did I could get away with it which was definitely not the way to go but in the moment I thought this would help me.

"Why did you break this rule to gain the money, Explain why you broke this rule to us."

Well my mate was a little short on money to buy a house and I was like want me to just give u the money then delete my character and then make a new one so I'll have the money back. I broke this rule because I thought I would be able to get away with it and we could get this house and I wouldn't have to grind for it.

"Can you also quote the rule you broke and explain in your own words what this means and why we have such a rule in place on the server."

"(C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not get abused in the future."

This rule means that exploiting the game in ways that do not follow RP e.g. Duplicating items or using new characters to transfer money to then be deleted. This entails that RP rules are followed to have a good economy on the server and to keep a fun and none exploitable experience for others that follow these rules. This rule is in place to ensure that people don't exploit the server to gain an unfair and unwarranted advantage over players that actually put time and effort to accumulate money or items legitimately.

I hope I have answered these questions sufficiently, if there are any areas that you believe I need to expand on I am happy to do so.

Best Regards, 

Ant

By you acting dumb, you've only caused yourself further issues because now, even more so than before, I don't trust you. 

If I can't trust you to follow the most basic of rules and tell the truth, how can I be sure you're going to be a positive addition to our community and not a negative one?

How can we trust you again? 

I have grown up a lot since my ban, I now have a full time job and have my head in a more mature place. When I was banned I still acted like a kid and didn't want to own up to my actions instead I lied and thought acting dumb was the best way to go about it. If this situation had happened now I would take full reasonability for my actions and face the consequences knowing I told the truth and didn't try to deceive my way out of it. If I am let back into the community I will show you how much I have matured and follow all RP rules and be a great asset to the RP community. I know actions speak louder than words so I'd love to be able to show you that I can now be trusted but If you do not believe you can trust me then I will have to accept that as Its my fault for putting myself in this position.

Best Regards,

Ant

You mention in the above response that you broke the rule because your friend was short on money to buy a house and you did this because you believed you would get away with breaking the rules.

With this in mind, How can we be sure that you won't simply break another rule because you believe that you won't get caught? 

I wont be making this mistake again, I want to be able to join the community again and have fun and create good RP situations and be an asset to the community. As I said I have matured a lot in the last six months and I'm not as stupid as I once was, knowing that I want to be a part of this community I will not break any rules, this was bad judgement from my part last time and knowing that I have this opportunity to prove myself I will not brake any rules again I will read through all the rules to refresh my memory before I would join back to make sure that I am informed to the best of my ability to be the best I can possibly be. If you give me this chance to be able to join back I will be able to prove myself with not just my words but my actions and show that I can be a valuable member to this community. 

Best Regards, 

Ant

Actions do in fact speak louder than words.

Time for you to prove me wrong. 

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back