What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - NotLevi - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotLevi

Banned
Unban Appeal for NotLevi 

In-game Name: Levi

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198273677088

Ban ID: ##rpuk8532##

Reason given for your ban: G2.9 Transferring money or items between own character slots.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for breaking rule G2.9, which is transferring money or items between your own character slots.

Why should we unban you ?: During my 20 hours played on Roleplay.co.uk, I found that it was a much more unique server than others I have spent time on, and the community you have built is much more welcoming than other servers. I had a fantastic time meeting others in RP and was involved in a lot of excellent scenarios. Servers like this are hard to find, and it is refreshing to be a part of such community. Unfortunately, I was idiotic enough to abuse my other character slots in order to gain more money (breaking rule G2.9).
While I understand this results in a permanent ban, I believe it wouldn’t be a mistake to give me a second chance because I know I can provide a high roleplaying standard and help contribute to other members experience in the city and help others enjoy their time as I have done. I feel as though I have learnt my lesson and if given a second chance, I would not let anything like this happen again as I know the consequences. I really enjoyed my time on this server and it would be a shame if I were unable to ever play again. I respect the community and staff and understand that what I did was not fair on others who have worked hard to get where they are. I also understand that you do not take these situations lightly at Roleplay.co.uk and would not be surprised if I were to stay permanently banned.
Thank you for taking time to read, I look forward to hearing back from you.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Afternoon @NotLevi

First off, if you were to be unbanned, your account would be fully wiped and all but one character deleted. I am assuming you wish to keep Michael Hawk? If not then you can let us know what character you'd be looking to keep should you be unbanned. 

Whilst we do appreciate your honesty and ownership for the rule you broke, Indeed you did break the trust as well. Can you explain why you broke such a rule to begin with, What was important for you to need this money and to put it honestly cheat to get that money over embracing the roleplay we have here? 

Thanks for the reply, hope you are well @Stuart

I understand that my account would be wiped. If I were to be unbanned I wish to keep James Fraser. 

To be honest there isn't much to explain, I believe I just got greedy and saw it as an easy way to make some money. I now realise that gaining the money while embracing roleplay was much more rewarding than getting greedy and cheating it. Not to mention the unfairness on the other players who earn all of their money legit. There is no excuse or real explanation that can justify breaking this rule.

Again, my apologies for breaking the trust that staff have with their players. Thank you for taking time to read my reply and I hope to hear back from you. 🙂

During your 20 hours of play on our server you have managed to break one of the more serious rule breaks. 

Why should we now trust you to return to our server and actually be a positive addition to our community?

All trust that was given to you as a player when you first joined is now gone. 

What assurances can you give us that you can actually be a positive addition? 

Hi, @Fluqihope you are well. 

If I were to be unbanned I would work hard to prove to the staff and community that I can provide a good roleplaying experience, and I would spend time making sure that everyone else is getting a good experience as well.

I regret my decision in breaking the rules and I understand that it is serious. I made a mistake and it will not happen again as I really enjoyed my time on RPUK. If given a second chance I would not make the mistake I did last time and I am prepared to commit to RPUK. 

In my time being banned I have thoroughly read the rules and will be following them constantly if I were to return. I believe I would be a positive addition to the community because I can provide a high standard of roleplay and I will be a model member of the community. I can assure you that I will not break any more rules upon my possible return, and I will do my best to make sure myself and everyone else enjoys playing in the city. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my response. 🙂 

Good Afternoon @NotLevi

What would happen if you found yourself needing money moving forward, Would doing this be the 'go to' method for you to attempt to gain money? 

Could you also explain in your own words what the rule G2.9 is and why you believe we have this rule in place? 

Hi @Stuart, I appreciate you taking time to reply. 

I did earn money in legit ways in my 20 hours played, throughout legal and illegal activities that I found out about in RP. I spent time finding out about ways of making money through RP. 

I would not break this rule again as I am not a person who makes the same mistake twice. I'd like to grind and earn all of my money in RP. 

G2.9 is the rule against transferring money or items between your characters. Obviously this is to stop people gaining an advantage or making money that does not have an explanation, this hinders the RP experience for everyone.

I believe you have this rule in place so that the economy is balanced and nobody is gaining items/money out of nowhere. Everyone has to earn their money, which keeps people motivated to keep grinding. It also makes sense for the RP that nobody magically gets a stack of money. This rule is in place to ensure a good roleplaying standard and keep the city/economy as realistic as possible. 

Again, I'd like to apologise for breaking the rule as it was pointless to do so. 

Good Evening @NotLevi

Seems like you have a good understanding of the rule in question and the severity of the situation. This is your first punishment overall but not the best situation to find yourself in only after 20 hours in our community. 

I'll be going ahead and requesting deletion of your other three characters and a full wipe on James Fraser as you mentioned this is the character you wish to keep playing moving forward. This will take some time to be done so please remain patient whilst this is happening and I will update you once this has been done.

Character deletions now processed.

Character "James Fraser" has been wiped but not deleted.

Player Unbanned

@Stuart @Gordon @FluqiThank you all for taking time to read my application and I appreciate the second chance. I am looking forward to becoming a good member of the community 🙂

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back