What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Bobby Wink/Nex Fuze/Vagos - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakes

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jake Samuel

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Bobby Wink/Nex Fuze/Vagos

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/30/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 20:00-22:00

What best describes this incident ?: Metagaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: This report is about a long, drawn-out incident involving Hustlers and Vagos. Over the past few weeks, we haven’t been seeing eye to eye and have slowly been increasing hostility towards each other as time went on. Today an incident occurred where a member of Vagos was taken hostage. Towards the end of the scenario the hostage was suddenly and unexpectedly found and we (Hustlers), were ambushed by Vagos resulting in a fair few of us being shot. There were also repeated rule breaks by the hostage during this scenario that we would wish to highlight as we believe it is relevant to the overall scenario. I will write a timeline of events and try and explain what happened as clearly and concisely as I can.

As everyone is probably aware a very prominent lifer and ex Vagos member by the name of CC was attending his trial today. Due to CC being ex Vagos and with the high likelihood of a lot of Vagos members being present we decided that we were going to also be present at this trial. We arrived with no firearms on purpose so we wouldn’t disrupt the overall flow of the trial at any point. We got there early and wanted to mingle and speak before the court was in session. We arrived early but still too late to be face to face with Vagos as they had already positioned themselves inside the court. Again as not to disrupt the trial we waited outside being very careful to not ruin CC’s appeal as that was not our intent. A bit later a Vagos member by the name of Nex Fuze approached the courtyard of the city hall and we accosted him and tried to intimidate him, he feigned courage and we decided to escalate by asking him to raise his hands. He decided not to and was beaten up and incapacitated. As Nex was being transported away from the city hall by a Gruppe6 officer we stole Nex from his care and took him (Nex) hostage. When we arrived at the dodgy doctor Nex decided to respawn as is his right, no problems with that. It is believed that Nex respawned around 20:38:28. We then made our way back to city hall and decided not to stay long for the reasons stated above. Instead, we decided to go to Vagos’ turf and engage in some petty vandalism. Whilst we were spray painting their walls we were shot at by Vagos. One of the Vagos that shot at us was quickly incapacitated and we scooped him up and transported him to the dodgy doctor. After being given some rough medical treatment the hostage stood up and revealed himself to be Nex Fuze. We believe that Nex here was in breach of G4.3 as we believe 15minutes had not passed from the first instance of Nex being taken and his subsequent death. He had chosen to involve himself in the situation once again in what we believe to be under 15minutes.

Nothing was mentioned in ooc at the time to ensure it wouldn’t affect or stall the current roleplay scenario. We just went with the flow and carried on. Due to Vagos’ love for myself we decided to give Nex’s hair a trim and a dye so he would match my style. We then transported him to a secluded spot to the east of Zancudo military base near some pipes and construction work. We got him settled and began questioning him and speaking with him. He decided to run away, possibly in jest and when he did this I decided to give him a punch in the back to remind him of his predicament. When I did this I incapacitated him. After this, we decided that enough was enough and that Nex deserved freedom. We were going to drop him off at Vagos’ turf and send a text out to inform them of where their guy was. Upon exiting the construction site where we had him hostage a large number of Vago's cars began shooting and ramming us. A mass gunfight ensued and it only dispersed when police arrived on the scene. At first, we were confused as to how they found us. So, instead of continuing to be confused and hoping to avoid allowing the fight to devolve into toxicity, we decided to ask them to come to TeamSpeak to explain their side, if anything, just to clear the air. The TeamSpeak chat didn’t go anywhere. They claimed it was a spot they knew about and thought it would be the most logical spot to check first. We were then provided with a clip from Bobby Wink: [https://streamable.com/52qnff] for transparency the original clip uploaded by Bobby Wink as proof of his innocence was subsequently deleted for reasons I will bring up shortly. The clip linked is a backup that was made by a Hustler in case of deletion.

In the clip, Bobby asks Emily - an individual that had recently left Hustlers - “where the spots we usually go” are. Emily mentions a vague description of a circle dirt road near a military base. Bobby then replies and says that Vagos will check there first, based supposedly on Emily’s information. I find this extremely hard to believe, if you watch the clip from 0:18 seconds you will hear a very distinct voice in the background. The voice states “someone hold him, someone hold him” and then someone shouts “Jake”. This voice belongs to Frankie Green, a Hustler. From the clip and the long awkward pauses, it is fairly obvious that Bobby is watching Nex’s point of view through a discord stream. To further prove the point here is a clip from Frankie Green’s pov, the audio is an exact match to the audio heard in the background of Bobby’s clip: [https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/jy60FX00RdJs_/d1337lKifC4o?invite=cr-MSxrbEgsMzM2NDgyNDYs].

In conclusion, I believe and can prove that Nex Fuze broke the server rules: G3.1 and G4.3. I also strongly believe that Bobby Wink and Vagos were in breach of: G1.7 and G3.1. Bobby and Vagos as a whole were influenced by a discord stream that was broadcast by Nex Fuze. The discord stream directly influenced their behaviors and actions. Their intent was to gain an upper hand in a long and protracted engagement spanning weeks. Ruining a carefully built-up roleplay story between two groups and their fierce rivalry.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

For transparency this is original clip Bobby Uploaded as "proof" of his innocence. You can see that it has been deleted.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/jx5nHw4DBl6H8/d1337a7NHOHC?invite=cr-MSxFOTksMjI2OTc1Mjcs

https://streamable.com/52qnff 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/jy60FX00RdJs_/d1337lKifC4o?invite=cr-MSxrbEgsMzM2NDgyNDYs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
jake you haven’t spoken to me yet. Would you like to talk to me and let me explain how I’ve done nothing wrong ? 

[SIZE=14.6667px]  [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] Hi, im Emily, one of the people directly involved however not reported. After a few discussions it was thought necessary to add my point of view/side of the story to hopefully provide as much information as possible so that the most affective and accurate outcome is concluded.[/SIZE]

We had been at the court house for CCs hearing. Upon which hustlers managed to down and grab Nex. From my understanding Nex had respawned after being dead, and a while passed with nothing being said on radio. The last 5/10 minutes of court however, we heard various members including Nex once again getting shot at followed by someone saying down freq “Nex has been shot, they are picking him up”. To which a few of us tried to leave but couldn’t. When court let up, we all rush to our cars and went to get our guns and get in our jesters and such. Various members had been checking dodgy doctors, in which I stated “if they are going to bring him to one it’ll be the lighthouse”. The lighthouse had been checked and Nex wasn’t there. I had mentioned a few times some places that Hustlers might take Nex, as it was pertinent information, however there was so much going on it wasn’t heard much. We ended up grouping up and decided that it was time to go and look for him, even though we figured it might be too late. We drove around and once again grouped up by the dam. I sat in the car and heard Bobby ask me, a very recent ex hustler, where the hustlers might bring Nex. I answered the most common place that we had been bringing people when I was in the gang. Mind you it had been about 25/30 minutes since he had been taken. I expected the hustlers to bring him to the location and kill him and leave him in the water. I didn’t expect them to change his appearance. Hence why I state “they probably won’t be there, so someone will have to get in the water”. So we decided to head up, with police practically chasing us there. As we head up the hill, the hustlers were leaving I presume. Gunfire happened, I remember saying out loud “I knew they’d be here, but idk why they are still here”. Going off my own assumption at that moment , thinking they knew I’d tell Vagos where they take people and expected us to show up. We downed a few hustlers and managed to get out of the area. 

After the shootout I seen Jake comment in OOC about metagaming, and I figured it was because we showed up there, in which I was more than happy to explain that it was my best guess as it had been so common a place to dump bodies in the previous month(s). However when I went to chat with them in the discord group chat I was presented with many comments how I metagamed knowing where Nex was, as if he had snap chatted me a video or a location, in which I did present proof that we hadn’t talked in about an hour, which was far longer than the situation had occurred. I was then asked who I was in a call with because they could see in the top of my phone I was in a call (which was a private friend group chat on discord, of 5 other people aside from me, in which in the screenshot it shows us all muted with not a single person streaming (it would show if one was) as we had been since before the court hearing.) I attempt to calm things down and I sent the recording Bobby took to them to prove that there was no metagaming involved that it was all RPd. 

I wasn’t aware that someone had pulled up on Bobby in the video and was watching nexs stream ( in which he was streaming for those not involved in the server at the time I believe). But in the clip you can slightly hear Frankie’s voice. Which fades away as the jester moves as well. Presenting the fact that Bobby didn’t metagame either. And that while the person there was indeed watching the stream, and it came through their mic, unsure of who it is, regardless, the story line was played through rp and information was given and acted upon by direction of me who not only wasn’t in the discord that the stream was taking place in, but had absolutely no idea there was a stream. The person who was watching the stream, was not making any decisions in where to search for Nex, and was simply following instructions by Bobby. And Bobby’s instructions were to listen to me and follow me to where the location was. 

If the hustlers hadn’t made the same choices they had been making in the last month(s), we would’ve never found them. I fully believe this situation has been misunderstood. And I would hate to see anyone get banned for a coincidence of events. Do I believe watching the stream in the background was wise of said person, no, as I can understand especially in this situation where it can be seen as metagaming. But again no information was given by anyone let alone this person, no suggestions, and no guiding of any sort. It was all through me, who made an educated guess based on past experiences. 

I guess I will reply on behalf of Vagos seeing as the full gang has been reported here for some reason. I’ll take your post point by point. 

Over the past few weeks, we haven’t been seeing eye to eye and have slowly been increasing hostility towards each other as time went on.
False. Vagos have no interest in Hustlers and all of your actions as a gang have so far been unprovoked. You’ve been baiting us on tweedle for weeks to the point it had to be brought up in gang lead chat to your leader. There is no Roleplay involved in this beef  however you clearly seem to think there is. We literally don’t care about your gang and it’s honestly exhausting how much you have tried to bait out a conflict between the 2 gangs for the last month or so. There is no background or reason to anything you are doing other than you’re trying to start a war with us. It’s important that I correct that first of all.

We believe that Nex here was in breach of G4.3 as we believe 15minutes had not passed from the first instance of Nex being taken and his subsequent death. He had chosen to involve himself in the situation once again in what we believe to be under 15minutes.
Nex didn’t return to any situation. After respawning he came to Vagos turf which in the situation he was involved In was never a location where anything took place. The fact that you had moved locations and initiated a new situation is not Nex’s fault for not knowing and at the point of him being caught in the middle of it all, in Roleplay he cannot just put his hands up and running away shouting my timer isn’t up. He didn’t go out of his way to target the people or location involved in his previous death so I believe you are kind of grasping at straws with that report.

Moving on to the “meta game” - you have already spoken to Emily OOC about this and she clearly demonstrated she was not in the Vagos discord at the time. In fact I’m pretty sure your whole gang has blown up her DMs at this point and I have to say some of the comments are petty and childish. I’d advise moving forwards things be kept in Roleplay. No one needs to deal with DMs popping off all the time about a game. 
let’s run through some facts. Emily has recently left Hustlers. She knows what you do down to the fact the place you were found at literally has a nickname. That’s how often you use it. If Emily is not in vagos discord, what reason does she have to call out this location other than using her in game knowledge? 
the accusation that Bobby wink Is sat watching a discord stream is also clearly false. If that was the case the audio would be available through out the entire clip when it clearly is not. The first 19 seconds of the clip involve bobby speaking and at no point is any other audio heard. Again, I’m not sure why you have reported Bobby wink here either? 

Ruining a carefully built-up roleplay story between two groups and their fierce rivalry.
I almost spat my morning coffee out at this comment to be honest with you. We have not had any Roleplay what so ever - you’ve been baiting us to fight for so long now and like I said it’s boring. I find it hilarious that as soon as we retaliated to some of your baiting you immediately called off going after marabunta because you thought we were gonna get it cracking. Is that the kind of carefully built Roleplay you are talking about? We have no interest in a war unfortunately and the continuing baiting on tweedle which I must say you are the main culprit of needs to stop otherwise it will get raised again. 
There is clearly some audio in the clip which should not have been there but unfortunately I have no idea where it is coming from. It seems you don’t either so just decided to report Bobby regardless just for it being his clip? 
audio or not, nothing impacted the actions of Roleplay as is clear in the clip and the points I have made. Maybe you just want to get a Vagos banned?

FINAL POINT - as Ryan Carling is currently on a perm ban, moving forwards it should be clear that he should never be joining a liaison in TeamSpeak as it literally has nothing to do with him. 

FINAL POINT - as Ryan Carling is currently on a perm ban, moving forwards it should be clear that he should never be joining a liaison in TeamSpeak as it literally has nothing to do with him. 
I actually attended the team speak discussion to record it as many said they couldn't. 

I didn't realise I was restricted from joining the team speak due to my permanent ban as my ban was just a game ban. I'll keep that logic in mind though, thank you ❤️

Alright, I’m at a complete loss, you can live in a fantasy land if you like but let’s try and bring you back to reality. Let’s tackle this bit by bit. I suppose we’ll start with the big rule break and break it down.

Bobby ask me, a very recent ex hustler, where the hustlers might bring Nex. I answered the most common place that we had been bringing people when I was in the gang.
This was not a common place we would bring people. In the many months of being a Hustler, we have only brought someone in that general area two, maybe three times at most. That’s over many months. I understand though, you clearly would like to find your guy, he is missing after all and you’re desperate. Check all the spots you like. However, you yourself do not know where this spot is as evident in the video. You mention it is at stab city at around 0:29 seconds. You yourself also describe it as the “shit plant”, I assume by that you mean some sort of sewage works? The site we brought Nex is a construction yard on a mountainside.

“they probably won’t be there, so someone will have to get in the water”
I’m unsure of what this statement is about? It looks to me like it’s evidence of the fact that you had no idea where this location was and thought we were at stab city, possibly having dumped Nex in the Alamo sea. “As we head up the hill, the hustlers were leaving I presume.” Yes that would’ve been evident to all Vagos watching Nex’s stream.

I attempt to calm things down and I sent the recording Bobby took to them to prove that there was no metagaming involved that it was all RPd.
Your next paragraph devolves into you attempting to cover yourself and justify the situation. The only “proof” I saw from you was a recording I presume you got off Bobby, you claimed this video absolved you and Vagos of any wrongdoing. Anyone with eyes and ears can see clearly that Metagaming has taken place, from a community leader no less.

I wasn’t aware that someone had pulled up on Bobby in the video and was watching nexs stream ( in which he was streaming for those not involved in the server at the time I believe).
Come on you can’t seriously expect people to believe this? It’s nonsensical. So first off you claim that someone that wasn’t Bobby, pulled up next to Bobby and was hot micing the playback from Nex’s discord stream? In the very same sentence, you contradict yourself by saying that nobody currently on the server was watching the stream as it was for people not involved? Your entire statement is simply false for a multitude of reasons. We think that in Bobby’s clip the audio from Nex’s stream is coming through both ears, ruling out directional in-game audio. Secondly, Bobby tabs out at around 0:13 seconds to turn the audio up, once again contradicting your claim that Bobby wasn’t watching. Finally, your claim that Frankie's voice fades as the Jester moves away is disingenuous and false as you can clearly hear Frankie's voice once again at 0:34 as you continue to drive away, the voice doesn't fade, further backing up our claim that Bobby was watching Nex's stream.

the story line was played through rp and information was given and acted upon by direction of me who not only wasn’t in the discord that the stream was taking place in, but had absolutely no idea there was a stream.
 So far we’ve established that you didn’t know where this place was; you have made repeated attempts to cover for Vagos with vague misrepresentations of facts in a desperate attempt to circumnavigate the truth and push your own narrative. Why should anyone believe you? I certainly don’t.

I’ll move on to JB’s reply now.

full gang has been reported here for some reason.
Bobby Wink is Vagos. He represents Vagos as a community leader, he dictates what you do, say, and act on. Furthermore, Nex was streaming to Vagos. If Bobby Wink is actively taking part in something as blatant as this then you all probably have some hand it in and speaks to the gang’s mentality and credibility as a whole.

There is no Roleplay involved in this beef  however you clearly seem to think there is.
Well, this is just baffling to me. As part of our TeamSpeak conversation last night Bobby Wink said to Ernie that he was and still is looking forward to the Hustler and Vagos altercation that has built up through careful and enjoyable roleplay in the past weeks. Your statement is a direct contradiction to what your leader was spouting just last night.

You then go on to make some vague and unverifiable statements about how our roleplay is lacking and how we have been baiting. We could say the very same things about you. I don’t see a point in addressing your false claims about roleplay any further and believe its only purpose is to detract from our very valid report.

There is clearly some audio in the clip which should not have been there but unfortunately I have no idea where it is coming from. It seems you don’t either so just decided to report Bobby regardless just for it being his clip?
I know exactly where the audio came from, if you watched all of the evidence you would know too. In Bobby Wink’s clip, you hear him ask Emily “you need to tell us all the spots”, Bobby then tabs out to check Nex’s stream. Emily then makes an awkward attempt at describing the location, clearly getting confused and mentioning stab city, once again highlighting the fact that the spot Nex was taken was not a common spot and that ooc information is being used to determine Nex's whereabouts. Once Bobby has seen where Nex is from his stream he has very awkwardly confirmed to the group that this spot will be checked first as a priority due to the information he gathered from Nex's stream. The whole situation is very strange and I suspect it was just a show for any staff members or hang-arounds that were involved or watching. 

In regards to Nex breaking G4.3 (NLR) we’ll leave this up to staff. We find it highly strange that Nex would involve himself in a conflict relating to us so soon after being dealt with. However, it’s not a massive issue overall compared to the very obvious and undefendable rule break that is also included in this report. We’ll leave that to staff, only they can see if he did in fact breach G4.3.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Right for this report I am solely focus on the videos provided, I will not be going throwing accusations and such to fuel the already pretty high flame here.

Some staff members including myself have looked at this report and discussed it, here's what we came together with:

In the video filmed from Bobby Wink, you can hear that someone is watching Nex steam, and we can all agree on this, now this is where it gets complicated; When the car that Bobby Wink is in drives past the Jester in the first few seconds, a person in the jester is feeding the audio back, either from a bad microphone setup, or playing on speakers, when the jester drives next to the car Bobby Wink is in, that's when the audio from the kidnapping can be heard, however when the jester is driving away from the car that Bobby Wink is in, the audio clearly becomes more faded as it would if people are talking further away from you in the game. Furthermore; the audio is only on the right side, meaning that most evidence point to it being audio playback from the player driving the Jester.

So we know somebody is metagaming, or at least listening to the stream that Nex is providing based on the audio we hear in Bobby Winks clip, most likely the person in the yellow Jester. We can see who owns the Jester, but it's more than likely that this has been taken out of the Vagos gang garage, which is shared, and there's is nothing other than speculation of who was in the Jester at the time of this video, and the RPUK staff team does not follow speculation or hearsay. This means that without any clear evidence, nobody will be banned for (G3.1) OOC Information, however after having spoken to Bobby Wink regarding this we have agreed that this will be a warning for (G3.1) OOC Information for the entire Vagos Gang, even if people were not in the situation themselves.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back