What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - ID 966 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJ Adams

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: PJ Shinoda-Adams

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: ID 966

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/01/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 530

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We had a couple altercations prior to this where both the people we killed and took to Marabunta dodgy doctor were causing us some trouble. After we took them to Marabunta doctor, we killed one of them for being cheeky and told the other guy he can take his friend and live if he complies and that if he doesn't wanna end up like his friend he will listen to us. I told him 4 or 5 times I think before he starts doing his own thing, not listening to demands or doing as we tell him. The final outcome was him and his friend being dumped because they weren't listening to us.

Clear NVL from 966 and clearly valuing the pistol over his own life here.

ID : https://imgur.com/sz9TnRH

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/uSencbg56pY

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

well I have just seen my friend get shot right in front of me for robbing that guy with the shotgun I also robbed him as you all knew also you forgot to mention that the guy with the shotgun says ''when he drops he dies'' on his radio I know I was going to die when I dropped the gun that's why when I dropped it you ran after me and started shooting next time maybe don't shoot my friend in front of me and make sure when you speak on radio you are on whisper.

Given that you already have had a ban for NVL, I am questioning if you are ever going to learn. Well, for now, you will be getting a 7 day ban for NVL and basically, just crap RP. You have a gun to your head and you sound like you are out for a sunday drive. Come on, instead of trying to win, or keep your stuff, or just piss them off by them not getting it, how about you just RP for the fun of it? 

Report actioned. 

66237 - G2.4 - 7 day ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back