What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - John Fury 67161 sess.171 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Wright

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kevin Wright

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: John Fury 67161 sess.171

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/02/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1400

What best describes this incident ?: G3.1 Metagaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I had the person n the cells, he was heard a few times tlaking to someone else, he then went to on to say what happened with his friend, which he would not know in character and then went on to say he knew because he has a burner phone / satelite (I had taken his phone away before hand). only reason I did not talk to him out of game is because the remarks he was making of how my character dresses and making homophobic remarks (which I didn't care all that much about) -- https://i.gyazo.com/b4ebe984351f627c810253ede4f14387.jpg

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/R6mV3dgNkJg?t=41

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello there @Kevin Wright

Hope we're doing well today, I've a quick question to what you wrote in the player report. 

only reason I did not talk to him out of game is because the remarks he was making of how my character dresses and making homophobic remarks 
Do you by any chance have any recording of this taking place? 

Thank you in advance! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Can I get any update on the potential (C1.2) rule break in your claims? 

only reason I did not talk to him out of game is because the remarks he was making of how my character dresses and making homophobic remarks 
I'll be eagerly waiting for your reply. 
Thank you in advance! 

Hi sorry, honestly I forgot I even made this, I will take a look but I believe I do

Update: just editing the clips down a bit, had to grab it from two different ones, should be done in the enxt hour

@Mike Wolfiehere is the clipped down video, as you can hear he goes uses a rather offensive word and general attitude is not the best, even if it is roleplay other would find this very offensive

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hope you're doing well tonight!

I am sorry to hear that this has happened to you and THANK YOU for the report!
This person is very new to the server and from my point of view, he has not read our rules or has any regards to them. 
This is not the type of language we tolerate in our community and is a clear breach of C1.2

I hope his blue-tooth, or better satellite is strong enough to receive this ban

I will be accepting this player report
On the rules broken by each party. 

ID: 171
PERM BAN | C1.2 | G3.1
Following Community Rules

(C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination.

(G3.1) OOC Information - Using out of character information to influence the course of roleplay is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban. This includes but is not limited to: Twitch Streams, forum information and Steam messages.

I hope this hasn't caused any headaches for you, and THANK YOU for making this report as, as I know they can be time consuming. 
I hope you've a wonderful time! 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back