What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - elliotcardno - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

elliotcardno

Unban Appeal for elliotcardno 

In-game Name: Rufus Green

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198156269840

Ban ID: !!rpuk6155!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I have been banned for combat logging and racial slur. These are two major offences against the city’s rules and i broke them. There is evidence against my racial slur too, so there is no hiding away from it, it was disgusting and behaviour like that should not be tolerated not only in this city but every other city. The combat logging is a silly move that was always gonna come back to bite me it’s not what our roleplay is about, infact it’s the complete opposite. With there being two bans against myself just shows how much i need to learn.

Why should we unban you ?: I feel as though i should be unbanned as i can assure i have now learnt my lesson after the 6 months it’s been. Honestly i’ve always loved this city and i miss it every time i boot my pc up or even see anything related to GTA RP it makes me think how badly i messed up. My attitude and actions were not acceptable as it was clear to see in the evidence and report made against me. I want to do all i can now to prove that if i was given another chance, there would not be a reoccurrence of behaviour and actions like this. I do love my rp that’s why i’ve been playing others cities during my time away from rpuk but honestly won’t find another city like this i’ve searched a lot and tried a lot but nothing compares. I made a lot of friends in this city too, it’s just a shame i messed up so bad. I have fully learnt my lesson and i fully understand that language like this can not be used it truly disgusting. Combat logging is just such a silly offence. Please give me another chance i keep trying and trying to get unbanned and i hope you read this and truly understand that i mean i won’t commit anything like that ever again.

Thankyou.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Would you say using racial slurs is part of your day to day vocabulary? 

Hi @Fluqi

Thankyou for getting back to my appeal.

Racial slurs is definitely not part of my day to day vocabulary. I honestly should know better. It was truly disgusting. It honestly was a huge mistake, i can promise it is something that will never occur again. As i can assure you i have fully learnt my lesson i wouldn’t dare use a racial slur in the city and neither in real life. It is a very serious matter and i infact feel guilty for this. I hope the people involved in the RP scenario 6 months ago have since then forgiven me because i’m truly sorry for any offence and disturbance i may of caused through my stupidity in the scenario.

Once again @Fluqithankyou for getting back to my appeal and i really do hope i can prove to you and RPUK team that i can be back roleplaying soon because i’ve missed it.

Thanks Elliot.

You get one chance at this. Anything like this happens again, we wont be entertaining another appeal from you. You inventory has been cleared due to the combat log. 

Don't let me down, I do not wish to see another ban from you. 

Unbanned 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back