What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - YKgls - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

YKgls

Unban Appeal for YKgls 

In-game Name: Kaden James

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198323498676

Ban ID: !!rpuk8256!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3/Combat logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: well, around a month and a half ago I got my first standard pistol and like most people I was exited to have it and be able to "protect" myself. But a few situations played out witch led to me dying with the pistol on me and obviously I didn't want to lose it so I combat logged, I am open to admitting that I have done this more than once which I'm sure you are aware of.

Why should we unban you ?: First off I would just like to apologise on the behalf of the community for being so selfish and ruing everyone else's RP for the sake of a silly virtual gun .I completely understand the reason for the ban as its a serious problem with a lot of FiveM servers which is no-ones fault at all except for the person their self obviously, and in general it just makes the experience on the server toxic. I have had people combat log when I have tried to rob, kill, kidnap them and I can say that its very irritating and just childish which is why I am struggling to understand why I thought it would be a good idea to combat log in the first place. I view the whole Gta Roleplay scene a LOT differently now as I have had a month to reflect on my actions and it sounds silly to say but I believe I am a different person now. Personally I think me getting banned was an eye opening experience as I got to sit back and think about why I ruined everyone else's RP experience just for a gun made out of pixels on my monitor. To sum everything up I have completely changed as a roleplayer and learnt from my mistake, I would love to be apart of this amazing community that you lot have built again. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this and keep up the OUTSTANDING work seriously !!!

Yours sincerely,
KJ

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Whilst I do appreciate your honesty, and even more so you admitting to doing it multiple times, this does strike a level of "Do we now trust him to return and not do it again" etc. 

You're only admitting to doing it now that you've been caught sort of thing. 

Please run me through what was happening when you combat logged. 

Please also quote me the server rule you broke and explain to me in your own words why such a rule is in place on our server.

Whilst I do appreciate your honesty, and even more so you admitting to doing it multiple times, this does strike a level of "Do we now trust him to return and not do it again" etc. 

You're only admitting to doing it now that you've been caught sort of thing. 

Please run me through what was happening when you combat logged. 

Please also quote me the server rule you broke and explain to me in your own words why such a rule is in place on our server.
Yes I completely understand your point of view Fluqi you have a very valid point of the whole trust side of things. I would like to think you guys could trust me and allow me back into the community once again but obviously you guys have a job to do and certain "boundaries" (if I've worded that right) so you cant just let people like me back in willy nilly. Not to sound like a broken record but, I really do think I have learnt a lot from this situation. I really miss hopping on the server and just chilling, I've had some of the funniest moments in all of my time gaming.

Again that is a solid point. I can say a few things on this subject though, the few times I have combat logged I felt like a complete scumbag but even though I felt like crap I continued to do it which is sooo stupid on my behalf but in no way shape or form does that grant me trust and respect to join back I am just being as full and completely honest with you as I can. But other than that like I've said I've had over a month to reflect on my actions and I just wanted to come clean so I don't look like such a tw*t (I am terribly sorry if swearing is not allowed) and have a chance of playing on this server again and be open to the ups and downs of the game/RP which I should of been in the first place because that is a MAJOR part of the experience as its meant to be realistic.

Ok ill run you through the situations ill obviously compress them enough without losing key detail as I don't want to waist half hour of your day reading my appeal. 

So first there were a couple instances where I've had the standard on me and someone has either crashed into my car or just had NO respect at all almost as if their having a power trip and completely disregarding the fact that its just a video game and people play for fun and to have a good time but instead their just being SUPER toxic and just disrespectful and just wasting my time, So eventually I get fed up and just close the game down and get off the day to avoid shouting down the mic and arguing with another person over a video game. Which I have just ended up spiting my self really, and I have now realised if someone's getting in your hair in the game just drop your stuff and you can carry on with your day. Hopefully this doesn't come across as me trying to lift the blame off of myself as this is just my genuine experience with some players.

However there was a situation outside pillbox and from what I can remember me and a couple buddies were having issues with some guy/guy's in a car, so after all of us were out of pillbox we got into a car and drove up to the guy in the car, he was parked under the overpass next to pillbox at the time, I decided it would be a good idea to shoot him in the face but unfortunately missed and then an unmarked police car caught me in the process of shooting and I started running but we all know once your in a foot pursuit with the police your pretty much doomed, so I stopped running and alt+F4'd. I have massive respect for the officer who I combat logged on as he gave me a chance to join back and turn my self in and avoid any issues but I was too selfish at the time and completely buggerd off all the roles and respect of the players and logged off.

Well I broke server rule C2.3 in other words combat logging. I believe this rule is in place to stop people from taking advantage of the situation whether it be a police scene a robbery scene or kidnapping and so on by leaving the server and coming back at a later time to avoid losing items, dying, being arrested and more. (losing items and being arrested in my case) that's all of the uses for combat logging I can really think of at the moment I hope I have described it well enough and not made a fool out of my self.

To finish it up there are no excuses for the actions I took part in the most I can do is just be 100% real with you guys and just admit to everything as there is no point in lying all I can do now is just hope you guys/girls can understand my mistake and give me one more chance back into the city. Once again thank you so much for responding and trying to make sense of my situation I have massive respect for the work all you guys/girls do in RPUK. Have a great day ! 

Look, you have put in a good appeal here and I will accept that this was a bad call made by a potentially decent player. As such I will go ahead and unban you, but your loadout and inventory have been wiped as a result. Please remember that we are all about the RP, not the winning, when people learn and understand this, they tend to enjoy it even more than before. 

Don't let me down, we are giving you a chance here. Welcome back.

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back