What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 335 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimbruh

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ben Franklin

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 335

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/03/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2110

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and a few other Grove Street members were on the look for this guy called 'Big Tuna'. He came down to Grove Street the day before with some guy and he had a fist fight with one of the grove street guys 'Rigney'. He lost the fight and then he was brought to pillbox. A little bit later on he came down and started talking shit asking where his friend was and then stabs me. I believe he RDM'd me, but I didn't really care too much about that as I was just going to resolve the situation in RP by getting him and speaking to him about his actions against our gang.

So this is the reason we were looking for him to grab him, he was also messaging Ben Rigney, amplifying the situation and calling us pussies.
https://i.gyazo.com/52498553acab63448f97612e4ac92ca7.png

Clip of the fight and the RDM video:

Fight
https://youtu.be/KWLFKBEuJ6c

Big Tuna spliffs me
https://youtu.be/tKNTEmbO9k8

So this is the clips of the day previous and we were on the look for him and he was still giving us as a gang grief if we interacted with him.

NVL clip:
So I was at a court Michael's court case and I heard that the found Big Tuna and were chasing him down. I left the court, went to my house and got my gun and drove to legion where they had pulled up to him nearly boxing him in and he drives off. We then chase him around the corner, Smoke his car out, I then get out of my car, walk up to him and say:
'Get your fucking hands up now'.

We're all around him, surrounding him 5+ people

He says: 'why is that?'

He then gets a machete out and swings at me, saying you fuckin little prick, fuck off. Downs me and starts swinging all round him. He then gets downed himself after getting stabbed.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/IZEOuFQ3VKw

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello there @Nimbruh

I hope we're doing well in this lovely sunny day (At least it's sunny over here). 

Mr. Big Tuna, that is an interesting nickname he went for (Maybe even his name who knows!) 

So he loses in a fist fight, gets revived by the local NHS at Pillbox, and returns to your turf to exact some "REVANGE", "You don't fuck with Big Tuna" and does what people with knives do best, in your words "spliffs me", I am unsure if he is targeting all of grove because he lost to Rigney, I'd personally just target Rigney if anything. Personally I am So-So about this, he wasn't even sure sure that you were involved in the fight or anything at all, he may have been looking for a messenger. 

Now onto the NVL situation, oh boy, where do we even start
The second he went "Why is that" I sensed trouble, I believe there's a vehicle behind you but you could've combat rolled and cut Big Tuna up for some restaurant. Then again I think your friends did a better job at cutting him up. I believe there was 6 of you at one point surrounding him, I'd be in Shambles. He wasn't acting injured at all once he was punched, stabbed, whipped by the grip of the gun. 

In my opinion it's a blatant G2.4 as well as G4.4

Big Tuna (335)
G2.4 | G4.4 

1 Day FBS

I hope this hasn't caused any headaches for you, and THANK YOU for making this report, as I know they can be time consuming. 
I hope you've a wonderful time! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back