What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - M. Absolut (Detective) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anida Blackman

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Sammin Hoff

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: M. Absolut (Detective)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/08/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 15

What best describes this incident ?: Abuse of power

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I got rolled up on my 2 cops trying to sting a person I was talking to and got arrested I proceeded to tell them to process me and co-operated but still they took about an hour to do so and I kept asking why, but nothing when I complained about how they handled the arrest by not asking me if I want a lawyer etc. they seemed to get annoyed so this annoyed me as well as I was wasting over an hour of the little time a I have to play. Once i was processed i was told i was getting 350 months for have 40 bullets on my (no firearm) no proof i was selling, and had a knife. the cop was clearly abusing power. What is the point of playing this server when cops with power can do what ever they want to me because they feel like it and want to waste my time. I now am unable to play the game for 6 hours because a cop was wrong??? further more they left me in front of a storage container for 20 mins asking me to open it even though its not mine and constantly insisted I was taking the hard way, is there no punishment for wasting my time because they are wrong but if I waste their time I'm in shit?? I have a recording of the cope saying I got 350 months for 40 bullets and a knife if needed.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/gcc8qtkWiG4

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello there @Anida Blackman

As this is a report on a staff member, staff leads will have to deal with this. 

Thank you in advance and be patient! 

Hello there.

It is me who you are reporting and I would like to know what rule I broke in the video your provided.

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes
Also you didnt really do this did you? At no point did you try and resolve it with me.

If you actually want to resolve it then please give me a shout on team speak

I asked why I'm getting 350 months for this and said it was unfair and you did not care so yes i did try resolve it with you but you care too much about showing your power and ruining my experience you did not even want to talk about it. The simple fact is that i should not be wasting 5 hours of my limited time playing because you have a power trip, So from now on id like to deal with another staff member and not you. 

Thanks

Right, either way this is not for the forums.

i should not be wasting 5 hours of my limited time playing because you have a power trip
First of all it clearly wasnt 5 hours and second I did not break a rule in the evidence which you provided. So if you could explain what rule I actually broke that would be great.

So from now on id like to deal with another staff member and not you
I am not commenting on this report as a staff member but a comunity member who has been reported.

I do not have to explain it to you, the fact you are here trying to prove me wrong instead of just waiting for a higher up to handle it means you know you gave me a higher sentence because you are looking for revenge and the video simply proves that's the sentence you gave me. Again as a "community member"  let me speak to another staff member not you.

it means you know you gave me a higher sentence because you are looking for revenge
Just to give you some more insight into the police the recommended sentence was 545 months meaning I dropped it down by 195 months.

@Anida Blackman Hey there.
To myself this looks like an issue with the Police Officer and between you and him in-game.
If there is a questions as to abuse of Police Powers, i would say in this case it falls on on proceidures in-game.

This can be followed up with the Police Command by submitting a complaint to them and followed up within RP!

Is this understod @Anida Blackman?

We both know if I take this up with Police command nothing will happen, Power trip cops like this will simply make people quit your server because they waste hours of time for people that only have a few hours to play to begin with. If I cannot solve this through a ticket then what is the point of these tickets. He simply gave me more time because he was annoyed. I assume there are minimum and max sentences for certain crimes so there is clear proof he gave me too much, so id like to resolve it here to prevent it happening again otherwise what's the point in me playing here if every time I get arrested there is a good chance some annoyed cop with ruin my experience....

Report declined.

In-game issue.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back