What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 147, 272,692,698,760 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frazzells

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Fraser James

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 147, 272,692,698,760

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/09/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 22

What best describes this incident ?: Combat logging, Metagaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I first came in contact with 147 and 272 after they tried to rob me as i was doing taxi missions, as they tried previously and had no mic I was like here we go again, after being let off I wasn't happy with the attempted robbery and requested back up from my boys and gave full descriptions of both players. They drove off and my boys managed to find them and well as we don't take kindly to robbery we killed them. first of all ID 147 combat logged straight away as soon as he was killed, it took us a little longer to find 272 and as soon as he was killed he combat logged.
We were annoyed by this so we waited around to see if they came back, 147 came back and as one of the boys tried to talk to him, he logged again. he then came back again )under id 698) this time he was able to walk so we quickly ran him over to try and continue with our RP. At first we thought it was another player who "found" him on the side of the road but what happens next we believe was a bit of metagaming as original ID 272 now under a new character and id of 692 came out of know where rammed our vehicles and took off, i followed in "pursuit", due to 692 crashed he had no where to run, he jumped in my vehicle and logged again.
692 did eventually come back as his original character now under the id of 760, One of our guys changed outfit and car to see if he would log again, he didn't, we took him to hospital as we were seeing if ID147 would come to him, he didn't,
I asked 760 to come to Discord so we could discuss it, he didn't as soon as he was better he left the server.

Youtube links
https://youtu.be/79m4emcEC1Q

https://youtu.be/bcOuPBrHDwo

https://youtu.be/5GXek-KL2dg

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/79m4emcEC1Q

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Right lets get started with this one shall we.

I have reviewed the evidence provided and I can see evidence of rule breaks.

Before we move onto the reported, I notice throughout your videos you and your friends reference within RP "Other Character" and "Discord" 
There will be no formal warnings handed out for this today, and I understand a rule break may be frustrating, but you must always remain in RP.

Moving on:

ID 147: Player already banned - note added to record.

ID 272: Player receives a perm ban for C2.3

ID 692: Player already banned - note added to record.

ID 698: Player receives a perm ban for C2.3

ID 760: Player receives a perm ban for C2.3

Metagaming claims - although I can see where you are coming from its hard to prove this claim, so no action will be taken,

Thank you for the report.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back