What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - JaffaBenitez - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaffaBenitez

Unban Appeal for JaffaBenitez 

In-game Name: Jaffa Benitez

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198271942858

Ban ID: !!rpuk4585!!

Reason given for your ban: G4.4, G2.4, C6.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to an incident where I received a 7 day ban for breaching G4.4. At the time I was confused and went to the JFS channel on TS to discuss my ban with staff. George Harris joined and originally he couldn't tell me due to their being no notes on record. After this occurred Deleter then joined the Teamspeak and we started a conversation regarding why I believed I did not break rule G4.4 and then he started speaking about a G2.4 (Value of Life) which I was not originally banned for but was still a relevant comment non the less and I should have been more careful with my actions. In this conversation I got frustrated and told Deleter to "Fuck himself" which was in breach of C6.2. This then resulted in me being permanently banned.

Why should we unban you ?: I'm not looking to use any excuses as to why I was banned. As time has passed it's made me understand more that the reasonings for my quick successions of bans was down to my own doing and nothing else. At this moment in time I was frustrated and felt like I was being targeted but I now realise that wasn't the case and it was more down to my mindset. If given the opportunity to return I will be putting much more effort into improving the quality of roleplay that I provide. I have truthfully missed all the people I've met from RPUK and hope to make a return.
I'd also like to address some comments/questions made in my appeal 3 months ago which I wasn't able to respond to due to it being denied. I'd like to specifically apologize to Deleter and George Harris for having to deal with what i said during the TeamSpeak conversation we had. I can assure you that if given the chance to return you will not see this sort of behaviour again as I know feel im now in a better mindset than I was in the past.
You might ask "what is different this time?" Since my last appeal ive played fivem since and I havent had a situation ive got mad in or complained about. . In my last appeal Robbie said "Staff aren't verbal punching bags" and that is true and that situation in ts will not happen again. I have a different outlook on everything including fivem and I want to show that if given the chance to come back.
3 months have passed since my previous unban appeal and nothing has changed from me wanting to return to RPUK. I have missed this server and it's definitely the most fun I have ever had on an RP server. I miss this community and it would mean a lot to be able to return and connect with everyone again. I know I have probably gave a good few of the staff team a headache at times but I promise you I do not intend to come back and be who I was several months ago. The server has changed and so have I. In regards to the server it is probably not like it was when I was there so I can assure you that I would come back with a good attitude.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @JaffaBenitez

Although I cannot speak for them, I'm sure the apology is appreciated from the relevant staff members in regards to your attitude in TeamSpeak, which led to this being escalated to a permanent ban. 

Let's talk about a few other things;
Ultimately, what lead to this ban, was the initial 7 day "G4.4" ban. Tell me about this incident, to the best of your recollection please. 
-To help refresh your memory, this incident involved NHS, Gruppe6 and yourself, in prison.

I was originally banned for G4.4 which I went into the infirmary after I respawned in the Boilingbroke Prison after a previous situation occurred, the Gruppe 6 officer started talking shit to me so I punched him. Then I proceeded to run outside and an officer started shooting at me and I put my hands up and ran away to get away from the bullets which resulted in my G2.4 ban. As far as I remember I may have been revived by NHS but Im not 100 per cent sure. I realise from this that I shouldnt have ran away when the officer started shooting and I shouldnt have hit the officer after I got revived/respawned

Would you say, that in doing so, you were disregarding the course of role play for your own benefit? 

What I am trying to describe is the mentality of someone seeking a 'win' in every situation - disregarding the other parties, not making any attempts to 'go along' or make it interesting for anyone else in the same role play scenario, but themselves.

At the time, would you describe your actions as such?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Drex, cheers for the reply. At the time during the situation with G6 I briefly remember it was one of the first raids of the server for a gang. In a way, it was exciting. It wasn't that I wanted to win which it probably looked like I did and I know that is not a good mentality to have on a server where it's meant to be roleplay. I remember everyone fighting and in that moment I got ahead of myself not taking the rules into consideration because there was so much going on, so many people in prison and guards going crazy. It was after my ban I realised how much I got caught up in the moment but I can assure you in that moment there was no "I have to win", I was just too caught up like I said. Months have gone by and I can assure you that I have went over rules, even the newly changed ones. I have no intentions to return with any "winning mentality" as I said before it's a RP server, situations happen and you just got to let them go however they go without throwing server rules out the window and without caring about winning or losing. I intend to come back with a good attitude and a positive mindset.

Fair enough, @JaffaBenitez

Keep this in mind;
-As per the 'Fair Bans System', any ban within the next 6 months of today will be a permanent ban. [Expires 15.11.2022
-If you don't hold up your end of the bargain and end up banned within two months already, an unban will not be entertained for another two months after that.  [Expires 15.07.2022]
       |_ This consequence is part of you unban terms, set by myself to ensure you present yourself in the way you've described above, and not return to what ultimately brought you here in the first place

With that being said, welcome back
-Your ban has been lifted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back