What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - unban_willboston - Community Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

unban_willboston

Unban Appeal for unban_willboston 

In-game Name: Will Boston

Server: Community Banned

Steam ID: 76561198201021546

Ban ID: !!rpuk4286!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Ive got banned for causing drama on the discord channel of RPUK. Robbie thought it is enough and decided to give me a community ban what i understand.

Why should we unban you ?: I'll be responding on the message of Bowen on my last appeal.

To be honest with you, you have been around this community long enough to know what is and isn't acceptable. : I agree with you on that one, I already knew what was going to happen and still continoud with it. At that moment i felt like admins wanted to see me get banned insteaf of actually trying to help me out.

Im a person that is not at home that often, Just came back from working somewhere for 7 months. I said that ill be giving my stuff away knowing it would have hopefully quit gaming by the time i came home. And ofcourse ''giving your stuff away'' is the first thing you say when you dont agree with people and you want them to hopefully understand you. But ofcourse 1 player less doesnt makes a community worse maybe even better. Straight after my unban expected my Items that i had before i got banned still to be there, My house was there but my items got removed. Made a ticket and had a lot of admins/ developers tell me that i got raided. I didnt believe it so went towards LS Police command asked for a document telling me that my house got raided but they didnt have any and never raided my house. I knew for a fact that my house had been emptied by admins or developers who had the permission to do so. But had a feeling they kept lying to me when others told me my house got emptied because of economical reasons. So with knowing that i started playing on the server again and trying to make the best out of it. Got to know new people and even tried creating a gang roleplay scenario focussed. Then things went downhill instead of enjoying fivem it was hide and seek because everything i did even if it was good or bad ended up in the forums hoping that i would get warning points or even get banned. At 1 point i felt like it was enough and opended a ticket attacking these admins dealing with my reports on the forum. Everybody understands it is stupid to attack admins in a discord channel with other admins / community board around. Then a diffrent community decided to quit and i posted #bringback(name of the community) as a status update, Not with the intention to start drama but knowing a lot of people playing here came from there and started there playing their favorite game. I feel like i did try to be my best roleplaying character before i got banned and introduced a lot of people in to roleplaying the way i did. I tried doing things other people never thought of and people actually were talking about they way i did it and they liked it. I want to be doing that again and proof people i can roleplay and not be the dickhead causing drama in discord because it is dumb and being the opposite of being an adult.

Hope i explained everything Bowen, If you would like to know more or specific things about tickets i made ask me and ill respond.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Thank you for putting more effort in this appeal.

So reading your appeal and the reason on why you ended it the way you did it's not good is it? All I can see really is someone who thinks that everybody is out to get them instead of actually looking at the stuff that you did wrong. Always pointing fingers at everybody else except you. That clearly is a problem, for instance you get another chance from this appeal. What happens if you break another rule? Is that an admins fault? An admin protecting his friend? or even someone who knew you about a year ago and still has a grudge? 

How are you going to change this mentality that you had? 

Thank you for putting more effort in this appeal.

So reading your appeal and the reason on why you ended it the way you did it's not good is it? All I can see really is someone who thinks that everybody is out to get them instead of actually looking at the stuff that you did wrong. Always pointing fingers at everybody else except you. That clearly is a problem, for instance you get another chance from this appeal. What happens if you break another rule? Is that an admins fault? An admin protecting his friend? or even someone who knew you about a year ago and still has a grudge? 

How are you going to change this mentality that you had? 
Hey Robbie,

I completely agree the way it all ended for me wasnt leaving on good terms at all. If im allowed to play again, i should put some more effort in to actually reading the rules to make the chances of a rule break as low as possible. And i just need to focus on myself instead of point my fingers at other people. At the end it is me breaking a rule and not the person who is trying to resolve something with me or trying to report me for something i did wrong. Makes me look like a idiot and that is just not the way of making friends.  

The last time i played on the server i had the feeling of trying to become the baddest person around with not giving a fuck about everything, So i was to focused on beefing with other people wasting ammo then actually talking with my voice. Now if im able to play again its because i want to enjoy roleplaying again and meet new people.

Thanks!

i should put some more effort in to actually reading the rules to make the chances of a rule break as low as possible.
Should? Surely someone who is trying to convince us to give them a second chance would have already put the effort into understanding the rules. Right? 

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes
So did you not do this despite saying yes to it? 

Should? Surely someone who is trying to convince us to give them a second chance would have already put the effort into understanding the rules. Right? 

So did you not do this despite saying yes to it? 
Yes, i have already read trough the rules at the time i said yes. So there wont be any “sorry didnt know the rules or did that rule change”

Last edited by a moderator:
So what do we have to expect from you the next time something doesn´t go your way? Will you still be throwing your toys about? 

Also, you said you have read the rules... Let´s see if you understand them too. When you said you will give your stuff away, why did that end up getting you banned? What rules can you think of that you would be breaking by doing that?

So what do we have to expect from you the next time something doesn´t go your way? Will you still be throwing your toys about? 

Also, you said you have read the rules... Let´s see if you understand them too. When you said you will give your stuff away, why did that end up getting you banned? What rules can you think of that you would be breaking by doing that?
I just have to stay in character and make the best out of it. If the other party really broke a rule ill try talking to them when the situation is done. Overall it is a game with me and 299 players ingame and everyone has their own vision on the game and when things dont go the way i want it to go, i stay calm accept it and look at the positive sides on the story.

i do know the rules and ill explain you from my side the rules i think i broke:

(G1.6) Being In Character - What happens in Roleplay needs to stay within Roleplay. Do not bring in character issues outside of the game, likewise do not bring your real life issues with other players into the game. You ARE NOT your character and they ARE NOT you.

(G2.3) Roleplay Everything - You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character.

i was 100% out of character saying in discord that ill give my items away. I should not have done that because everything should happen in character “INGAME” with that being said,

at the end it is always wrong trying or forcing the admins to givr you a better outcome with saying things like: Im going to give my stuff away, Ill leave the server it is childisch and it was a fault on my side.

hopefully i gave you the answers you were looking for.

Very well. 

Considering the amount of time that has passed since and how this appeal went, I will give you one very last chance to show us you want to be a part of this community and are capable of playing by the rules. Do not make me regret that decision. Any ban during the next 6 months will be a perm again, after that you will be going back to the fair ban system. 
Keep in mind, another perm ban for you would mean that you are not coming back. This is it, no more chances. 

I will lift the ingame ban and sort discord out. For your forum profile and teamspeak (if banned) please open up a ticket and provide the relevant information such as TS ID, old forum link, new forum link and this unban appeal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back