What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

10/10 would let you put posters up on our Turf again, and have a royal rumble on top of the roof,
Felt good to just sit around and have a laugh with everyone without anything escalating or ending up in a fight

Will welcome you back to put up posters again soon, those pesky youth keep tearing them down!

Was a great bit of fun last night mate.  Just shoes with the right attitude and respect from both sides the police can rp with gangs.

Yeah it’s always jokes when yous come down, Putting those anti crime posters up haha 

Good fun as usual! Always a laugh when you fellas come down with those bloody posters. 

We also deny any and all allegations that Liam posts on tweedle about 229 

I could not agree more with this recommendation. I have known 229 and it's members for a while, time and time again they have shown their quality of roleplay and dedication to becoming a known group in the community.

I have been involved in situations with 229 both as a criminal and as a police officer and no matter the situation they manage to focus on the roleplay rather than anything else. They (as a group) understand that it is important to make situations that are enjoyable for everyone involved and not just themselves.

They have proven that they are a worth while and roleplay orientated gang and have been rewarded by becoming the newest whitelisted gang in a little while. I think that other groups in the city that are hoping for the same, might look at 229 as an example to follow. It took them a while to get their whitelisting but they did not ever complain about it as they were not fixated on becoming a whitelisted group, they stuck around and showed what they could give to the community rather than what they could get out of it.

Whilst I have know the group they have been under leadership of @KCAJand @Micky Mwho have done an amazing job ensuring their group has an amazing attitude towards roleplay and diplomacy over violence and gunfights.

Even though 229 have the numbers and capacity to win any gunfight, they always aim to ensure they have explored other strategies and tried to be diplomatic rather escalate situations into a gunfight at every opportunity.

They manage to introduce roleplay where others might avoid it. 229 grinds A LOT but still manage to create roleplay where others sometimes try to avoid it as they are focused too much on grinding money (aka the sigma male grinders). This is an amazing quality and really proves to me that they have their priorities right, quality over quantity.

An amazing group of quality roleplayers and interesting characters.

+1 Keep up your amazing attitudes and what you are already providing to this community. I can't wait to see where this group goes next with their story and their progress as 229.

I could not agree more with this recommendation. I have known 229 and it's members for a while, time and time again they have shown their quality of roleplay and dedication to becoming a known group in the community.

I have been involved in situations with 229 both as a criminal and as a police officer and no matter the situation they manage to focus on the roleplay rather than anything else. They (as a group) understand that it is important to make situations that are enjoyable for everyone involved and not just themselves.

They have proven that they are a worth while and roleplay orientated gang and have been rewarded by becoming the newest whitelisted gang in a little while. I think that other groups in the city that are hoping for the same, might look at 229 as an example to follow. It took them a while to get their whitelisting but they did not ever complain about it as they were not fixated on becoming a whitelisted group, they stuck around and showed what they could give to the community rather than what they could get out of it.

Whilst I have know the group they have been under leadership of @KCAJand @Micky Mwho have done an amazing job ensuring their group has an amazing attitude towards roleplay and diplomacy over violence and gunfights.

Even though 229 have the numbers and capacity to win any gunfight, they always aim to ensure they have explored other strategies and tried to be diplomatic rather escalate situations into a gunfight at every opportunity.

They manage to introduce roleplay where others might avoid it. 229 grinds A LOT but still manage to create roleplay where others sometimes try to avoid it as they are focused too much on grinding money (aka the sigma male grinders). This is an amazing quality and really proves to me that they have their priorities right, quality over quantity.

An amazing group of quality roleplayers and interesting characters.

+1 Keep up your amazing attitudes and what you are already providing to this community. I can't wait to see where this group goes next with their story and their progress as 229.
Over my time here on the server, Lunar has been involved in, for the most part,  part of my character's RP,  you couldn't have said what our aims are any better, we are here for the RP - Little or small. It's the little details that are missed sometimes, such as when in custody being arrested. You have to realise that the other parties involved are here for RP (most of the time) and providing that makes everything better. Not only does it make the situation more fun, but it also adds unique takes on situations and different chances to RP for everyone. Yes, 229 has some gunfights but we are a gang at the end of the day and always attempt exit routes and strategies first and always try to ensure that our RP remains consistent when your character is losing or winning. 

I myself take mental notes when in situations of things I can do to better myself in RP situations. I have so many plans for the future of 229 and where we might head, but again it depends on where the RP takes us. 

Thank you for your comment it means a lot. From where we started to where we are now. Couldn't have done it without people like yourself giving us that time of day in RP. 

❤️

KC

Last edited by a moderator:
Huge +1 here, turning up to 229 turf is always a laugh even if they take our anti gang posters down!

Back