What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 664 and 734 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paru

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Alec Hunter

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 664 and 734

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/12/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 100

What best describes this incident ?: RDM and RVDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The video is rather self explanatory (With a build up) us as CID responded to a shop robbery noticed a woman stood on a street corner further up the road dressed in all black as we gently jogged over to her she pulls a knife and starts trying to stab DC Bilbo Tranch without a word being said, she was shot and downed by myself and Bilbo (As per the video) and then randomly out of nowhere ID 644 known as "AJ Swaggers" runs me down in a local car again without a single word said which leads to the report of RVDM, this was witnessed by a Staff member (Stuart aka DC Stuart Patterson) as well, neither of the reported parties said a single word until they both checked into Pillbox Hospital for medical treatment, this in my eyes is a clear case of attempted RDM and RVDM.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/kHdxCjnOMQGI3/d1337XLWAKsr?invite=cr-MSxwZGosMjU3OTQ2NTks

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @TommyTVDo you have a specific time this happened? 100 is really hard to decipher you see. 

@TommyTVCan we please get a video that show atleast 5 mintues prior to the incident please.

@TommyTVCan we please get a video that show atleast 5 mintues prior to the incident please.
I sadly don't have a clip that long due to Medal's limitations, all I can say is that myself Stuart and Bilbo have had no prior RP with Karen McKee or AJ Swaggers before this incident, the incident in which 664 was previously involved in was roughly an hour prior to this incident and the information about the individuals was not known to us or anyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
The video provided by Emi is already dealt with in a seperate report.

Sorry @TommyTVthe evidence provided is not sufficient to make a proper decision. Please make sure you have a decent amount of time recorded prior to incidents so we can accurately determine what is going on.
We have made noted of the behaviour based of the other report.

Report decliend.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back