What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - HughJannus - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HughJannus

Unban Appeal for HughJannus 

In-game Name: Hugh Laycox

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198353026752

Ban ID: !!rpuk8356!!

Reason given for your ban: 2.3C

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I have logged out while i was in a active roleplay scenario.

Why should we unban you ?: Update: Hello, this is the 3rd time I’ve applied for my unban appeal, today my 1 month cooldown finished, I am sorry for previous submissions, I was unaware or forgot about the 1 month rule. I've been eager to play on the server since the day that I have banned, furthermore I tried looking for other cities to play in, but no other feels like RPUK, nothing is as good and responsive, and good as an rp as RPUK. I am really sorry for the thing that I have committed, but I have had time to think about it, and reconsider my past decision of leaving during active roleplay, and I promise that this will never happen ever again, please I really want to play on the server again and have a lot of fun with the people that I am playing with, thank you for reviewing my appeal staff member.

Old appeal: I would like to own up and admit that I have purposely logged out of the game when i was getting handcuffed, that was because I was panicking, I had my friend's gun on me and I didn't want to make him loose his gun because of a stupid mistake that I have made to try it out in the city, I regret the decision that I have taken that day, I am hoping that my stupid decision can be overlooked this time, and this time only and hopefully I could get my ban revoked, I really enjoy this server, I go on it everyday after I come back from work and college, its pretty much the only thing I play. This is going to be the first and last time I will ever break out of an RP scenario. Thank you very much for reading my appeal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Afternoon @HughJannus

So looking at the appeal we are off to a good start with taking ownership of what you've done, Lets start with the why. Can you explain why you thought it was a good idea to log off the server when being arrested?

@StuartHello Stuard,

I am going to be honest with you. I did not think In any way that it was a good idea to log off the server while I was being arrested, I was really scared to loose my friend’s gun that he worked hard for. I regret my decision still to this day and I always think back to that time.

Quote the rule you broke and explain in your own words why it is in place and what would be the consequences if it wasn´t.

@-Sammy-

(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).
I have broken this rule due to combat logging during a combat/active Roleplay situation while I was being held at gun point and arrested by a armed officer, for breaking the law due to holding an illegal gun in my hands, The ban that I deserve is a permanent ban, but I really don't want to be permanently banned on this server, I've learned my lesson from this mistake and I fully take blame on my stupid course of action, I have learned that what I have done should not have happened, to be honest at the time I thought that the pistol was a big deal to have, but now that I think back at it, it wasn't much to loose and to be honest it was not worth no where near the 1 month punishment, I should have kept roleplaying, I am really sorry for the decision that I have made. Please forgive me and my stupid action. 

So you logged out to save your gear... What happened to the gun? Did you give this gun back to your friend? 
I think he had the gun on him before he got banned, And now that he is unbanned I’m pretty sure they wiped his inventory. I’m not 100% confident, but yes I did give him the gun back after we logged in again.

Very well.

I am willing to give you another chance and hope you won´t waste it. Any ban within the next 6 months will bring you straight back here, so I´d suggest to thoroughly read the rules once more. Your inventory has also been wiped and an unban was issued.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back