What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - IMaGiiKsI - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMaGiiKsI

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Unban Appeal for IMaGiiKsI 

In-game Name: Jake King

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198042091828

Ban ID: !!rpuk8357

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I have been banned for combat logging.

Why should we unban you ?: I play this server alot and am whitelisted on NHS and Police on diffrent characters. I have a civvy who id just recently got into gangs which im enjoying alot, I just got sweapt up in a moment of madness with another member of the gang. Being put into a situation i hadnt been in before and got my adrenaline pumping because we got pulled over, and i made two stupid mistakes and panic'd when put into this situation which i severly regret. I was just fustrated at the time, I didnt have much on me to lose so it was a stupid reason to even combat log in the first place, I understand how fustrating this was to the police as it was breaking their RP. Looking at the situation with a fresh mind i realise it was a stupid thing to do and im terribly sorry it happeend, Its been over a month now and honestly no city compares to RPUK, no other city has as good RP, been the longest month of my life and i really want to get back to playing and enjoying myself again and i have friends who still are in the city who i want to just get back into playing with them and RP'ing again and enjoying gang life again, once again im sorry to everyone who was involved.
I understand why its a rule and why its put in place. All i can do is apologise and promise that it wont happen again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Afternoon @IMaGiiKsI

Looking over this you do know what you did was wrong, However haven't addressed why this happened, Can you explain that to us please? 

This happened because we’d just come back from a fight, and was heading back to the lockup to deposit stuff and head off for the night. We got stopped by police and with our adrenaline pumping had some contraband on us that we was afraid to lose, even tho looking back it honestly wasn’t even a lot to lose and it’s just part of the process of being a criminal.

It’s a stupid reason to log and honestly was just a blur of mistake after mistake, which I regret making. Since the ban it’s all I’ve really thought about and how I could’ve just improved that situation so much better. All I’ve wanted to do since that day was get back into the city and enjoy playing on my characters again as it was a whole new experience for me, one that I have learned from and paid the price for ultimately. 

Whilst I understand you would of been on your toes, It is indeed a silly reason to log out in the manner you did. As you mentioned you have thought about how you could of improved the situation, How would you of done this? 

There is also a little more to this by trying to encourage another to just 'Log' as you mentioned a few times whilst you was being cuffed as per the report that I'll link below to jog your memory a bit - 

Do you think this would be acceptable to encourage others to break the rules because you didn't wish to lose items? 

I would improve by acting out the roleplay properly and allowing the events to take place and see what happened, I understand it ruined the RP of the police and caused inconvenience to them when they themselves also just want to RP arrests and as a criminal it’s my duty to enable there RP so we both can get enjoyment out of it. I have had a long thought about it all and want to increase my standards of RP so that I can be a better and give good quality RP if/when that event happens again, I was new to the whole criminal RP element and just a lapse of judgement on my part, I always deliver good RP when I’m on my NHS or Police character and I honestly want the chance to improve and get my criminal RP standards up to that quality aswell. 

I don’t think it’s acceptable no. Like I said it was just another mistake that was made in just a awful situation, we both had stuff on us that we both didn’t want to lose and just in the element wasn’t thinking straight and made a bad call. I do feel awful about it and it’s been a real awakening month for me and us both as a whole. 

I do regret everything that happened and if I could go back and do it differently I would, I’m just hoping that I can be given that chance. 

Very well. 
I am willing to give you another shot and I sincerely hope you will make good use of it. Your inventory will be wiped and any ban within the next 6 months will bring you right back here.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back