What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Lil Jabbari - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Jabbari

Unban Appeal for Lil Jabbari 

In-game Name: Jabbar Nisar

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198341345227

Ban ID: !!rpuk8298!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because I had moved money from one character to another via a middle man while also acting as a middle man. In the heat of the situation, I was also rude to one of the administrators, which I truly regret. It was also because I ignorantly said that I could access the server even if I was IP banned.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe I should be unbanned since I have had the opportunity to reflect on my conduct and recognise I was wrong from the start. The way I handled this situation was absolutely immature, and I let my emotions get the best of me. I pledge not to make the same mistake again, and I thoroughly loved my time at Roleplay.co.uk, which was a lot of fun for me and my friends, as well as the interactions and friendships I made along the road. I'd like to apologise for breaching the rules and insulting the administrators; I hope I may be forgiven for letting my anger get the best of me; in the end, we're all human, and we make mistakes. I am completely responsible for my actions have nothing to blame on anyone except myself. I formally want to apologise to Bowen and every other admin that was present in that moment and that is not the real me, I am usually kind and level headed and so I know I'm in the wrong and want to sort this situation out. Thank you for taking your precious time out of your day to read this through and I genuinely prioritise you forgiving and hopefully unbanning me too.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So what brought you to do this in the first place? Did you assume you wouldn´t get caught? 

@-Sammy- Me being ignorant I did not read the rules and had disrespected a group of admins as well as the rules. I wanted to get extra money in so that I can use it to buy a house and also buy other things. I didn't think of the potential repercussions before I had done but I did once summoned upon from an admin. I didn't think about being caught as I didn't see nothing of it at the time but I was wrong and dumb for that. I am in the wrong and had time to reflect on what I did wrong and I went wrong by not reading the rules, I then went wrong in disrespecting an admin. I apologise to you, Bowen and the whole staff team as I am one reason as to why you have to take time out of your day to deal with imbeciles like me who make dumb mistakes but at least I was able to learn. Thank you for taking your time to read this and even respond to my first appeal!

Right... 

Please quote me the rule you broke and explain to me why we have it in place. Also, how would you present yourself next time a member of staff is pulling you aside?

An unban would also come with a full wipe. All assets and money will be deleted and 3 out of your 4 characters will be deleted entirely. Which one would you like to keep?

@-Sammy- The rule I had broken was transferring money or items between your own characters which is restricted and not allowed under any circumstance. This is here because other character options are there to roleplay as something else for example as one character we can be a taxi driver whereas another character could be a policeman. If I were to be pulled aside again which I never plan on doing ever, I would talk with good mannerisms and show respect. I would also be more rational and not let my emotions get the best of me. Regarding the characters, I would like to keep the character names Jabbar Nisar please, Thank you and I hope you have a nice day!

Very well. 

I am willing to give you another shot. Every ban for the next 6 months will lead right back here so do not waste it. 
As soon as the wipe of your account is completed, I will lift the ban. Until then, please sit tight.

Wipe pending.

Wipe complete

Any ban during the next 6 months will bring you straight back here, keep that in mind. Use this fresh start and show me that I didn´t make a mistake here. Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back