What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Cooper Cooma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Louis Richardson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Cooper Coma

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/16/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2040

What best describes this incident ?: NVL, Metagimng, Powergaming, Common Sense

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Police were in a gunfight with Vagos. While this was happening multiple cars were driving around which were not in the Vagos' colours but did raise suspicion as anyone not involved would have left the area as it was a hostile situation and they wouldn't have wanted to be shot. During this one blackout, 4x4 type vehicle approached us and we deemed it as a threat as it had been circling us for some time. Shots were fired at the car. Words were exchanged that this point with police telling him to leave. Cooper then moves his car closer and gets out of the car, onto his roof and he is then shot by police to neutralise the possible threat.

During this altercation, Cooper broke the rules:
- (G2.4) Value of Life - Hanging around in a gunfight for no reason. Also when being shot he chose to just sit there and not at least move away.
- (G3.1) OOC Information - During the video he was speaking to a girl OOC. He told her that he had been shot. Whether this female the came and took him to the hospital? It is a possibility must we are unsure.
- (C1.7) Common Sense - If people start to shoot around you you would run away as you probably don't want to die. Cooper just chose to sit there and argue with the police. If he left upset via this he could have left and made a complaint to the police or opened up a court case.
- (G1.5) Powergaming - Cooper used the knowledge of rules within roleplay to attempt to not be shot by the police.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/l8xWwVkxaVWto/DPU2DOTPiMKL?invite=cr-MSxxOFMsMTY2MTI4NjEs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there,

Firstly i would like to say that no attempt of resolving, or better yet discussing this matter was ever brought to my attention and thus this is my first attempt at complying and dealing with any problems or rule breaks that have occurred. My plan all along was to deal with this in RP by going to court and yourself along with others know this, and this is why i believe this report has been put up.

I will address your description and then note off each rule break that you believe i have broken.

So to start off with you say, and i quote " vehicle approached us and we deemed it as a threat as it had been circling us for some time" - was this the case or is this assuming that i was circling? I was driving to my house that happens to be located very close to where i was being shot. You had no idea who i was or anything to suggest that i was, or even considered a possible threat.

Next, you state "Shots were fired at the car" - Why was this? Is this typical and standard procedure that any car in the area (or in general) would be shot at? As i could clearly see police shooting at me, as an innocent bystander, it made the most sense to identify myself and a non threat and to question why i was being shot. As you can see by the clip i was on 'shouting' and even when i was directly underneath you guys, you continued to shoot at me when i was asking why i was being shot. If i was to drive away, it would only confirm your suspicions that i could be a possible threat, which i never was.

You then stated "Words were exchanged that this point with police telling him to leave" - If we're being pedantic here you can clearly see the aggression given off by the police and the way you guys conducted yourselves. In all honesty it didn't bother me but lets be honest in our approaches and be thorough with the details shall we. As i was driving away an officer says "thought you was shooting at us mate", as i mentioned previously, as an innocent civilian i wanted to prove that i was no such threat and i decided the best course of action was to stand in plain sight with my hands up to avoid any further confusion and being shot again. The shots fired at my vehicle were the first to my knowledge and was aware of. 

Lastly when it comes to your description, you mention and again i quote "Cooper then moves his car closer and gets out of the car, onto his roof and he is then shot by police to neutralise the possible threat." - This is false as seen by my footage and that i am seen clearly driving further AWAY. That's factual. Secondly and most importantly i would like to know when i was ever identified or posed a threat? Last time i checked, someone who put their hands up was never a threat so trying to justify shooting me in the head to 'neutralise'  me is absurd in my opinion. I am either a threat or i am not. I am also confused as to why, if this was such a big rule break, no report was made before a court case was opened up against the police for this incident. I will reiterate again that it was my full intention to deal with this in role play and i feel as if this report was posted in order to prevent that.

On to the rule breaks.

I will group C1.7 & G2.4 together as i feel they go hand in hand.

- (C1.7) Common Sense - If people start to shoot around you you would run away as you probably don't want to die. Cooper just chose to sit there and argue with the police. If he left upset via this he could have left and made a complaint to the police or opened up a court case.
- (G2.4) Value of Life - Hanging around in a gunfight for no reason. Also when being shot he chose to just sit there and not at least move away.

I was driving through, never hanging around as i have stated. Why would i run away from police? My character should feel safe in the presence of police however i was shot by them.

- (G3.1) OOC Information - During the video he was speaking to a girl OOC. He told her that he had been shot. Whether this female the came and took him to the hospital? It is a possibility must we are unsure.

It's not against the rules sitting in discord and nothing said over the call had an influence on the role play. That's a reach.

- (G1.5) Powergaming - Cooper used the knowledge of rules within role play to attempt to not be shot by the police.

What rules? I have no idea what this even means. I was role playing the situation the best way i thought was possible. I quote myself  "as an innocent civilian i wanted to prove that i was no such threat and i decided the best course of action was to stand in plain sight with my hands up to avoid any further confusion and being shot again."

Its worth noting that my character is fresh out of prison from a life sentence and i have been VERY aware of the decisions I've made to not get myself thrown back in. I am on parole with strict conditions, i am not affiliated with any gang and everything i have done since being released has been 100% legal. My actions reflected a character with this background who should have never of been shot at in the first place. This being said, this is what i am going to court with as again, i wanted to deal with this in RP even though in all honesty i felt as if i was RDM'd.

To conclude, I would like to ask if you have any footage from your POV to prove the points you are making because from my clip that you have got a hold of through my court case, i feel my actions were justified. 

*Quick Edit in addition*
- This report was put up roughly an hour after Louis Richardson's first made contact in the court case ticket that is open.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello
@Louis& @C_Coma

Does either of you happen to have a longer video in regards to this, preferably one showing a bit more context as to what happened ~5 minutes prior to the start of the video provided.

Hello Drex,

That is all i have clipped as it was to be used in my court case, apologies!

So since no party has been able to provide any footage that shows any sort of context other than the 58 second clip that has been provided I will decide what appropriate action to take with the only evidence I have available as what has been described to have happened can't be proven and is therefore heresy. 

@Louisyour description of what happened doesn't support the evidence you have supplied in this report. All the video shows is the police shooting at a car just because it was driving down the road towards an on-going situation.

@C_ComaI don't quite understand why you thought it would be the best idea to stay around the situation after being shot and then told to fuck off... Not exactly the best thing to do as realistically you would be bolting it out of the area to avoid being killed. Could have been a rouge cop going on a mass murdering spree or even a terrorist and you decide to say "who you shooting at" like you are untouchable. 

So that bit out of the way onto the next bit I have two option on how to deal with this report.

Option 1. 
@LiamWould receive a 1 day ban for G1.2 (First Offense - FBS) for executing someone without engaging in any sort of quality roleplay. 

The cop who shot the car without engaging in ANY roleplay would also get the same punishment. 

@C_ComaYou would receive a 2 day ban for G2.4 (Second Offense - FBS) for not valuing your life. Don't think I need to explain that much here, I think we both know you shouldn't have done what you did.

Option 2.

Reject the report due to lack of context. However still warn both parties for the above. 

Now since this report is clearly lacking context I am going to go with option 2. That being said I expect both parties to take this on board and learn from this as both of you can do much better then what has been shown in that clip. Also when making a report in the future, please supply evidence that shows some context that proves your story to be correct.

Warning's given for G1.2 and G2.4 

Report Rejected Due to lack of context.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back