What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Alfie Silvers - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfie Silvers

Unban Appeal for Alfie Silvers 

In-game Name: Alfie Silvers

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198294063569

Ban ID: !!rpuk8329!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I know I was banned just over a month ago for use of a racial slur. 

Why should we unban you ?: I am confident that I have gotten out of the habit of using the word I was banned for. I still don't know why I said it 3 times in 20 seconds but I did and it's a shame that I let myself do that. I can assure you that I have learned my lesson. I have not used this word at all since this ban. I am confident with the fact that I am a better person now that I have gone through this. I am thankful that you at Roleplay.co.uk decided to ban me. It has made me into a better person. as I stated before I haven't used this word since my ban, I don't plan on or have the urge to say it either. I love this city and I miss the whole community. I would really appreciate it if you would please give me on final chance to prove that I have changed myself as a person. I know I was in the wrong and I know I have change myself for the better

Looking forward to hearing back

Kind Regards

Alfie Silvers

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
They say it takes 21 days to break a habit and here you are over that time, so lets hope. In all honesty though, what got you into that habit in the first place? 

I was bought up in a household where use of that word was acceptable. Having to break a habit that of not using the word when at my computer and around other people was difficult for myself, I haven't let this word since my ban as I was starting to realise that this word should not be used. I believe that the ban made me break that habit a bit easier.

Look, I'll go ahead and give you a chance here. Any further crap like this and we will simply show you the door. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back