What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Big Wez - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Wez

Unban Appeal for Big Wez 

In-game Name: Wezly Marlos

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198450095592

Ban ID: !!rpuk6303!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned for accepting money off my friend who made a new account he used to starting money to send me so i could have just enough to buy a house and then deleted that character afterwards breaking rp rules

Why should we unban you ?: I understand that what happened was wrong and it broke the rules of rp which are in place to keep the servers good rp reputation I'm now speaking with a clear head and I now know exactly what I did wrong I loved playing your server I haven't played another one since because I only enjoyed roleplay.co.uk what I'm trying to say is I would never make the mistake of breaking the rules again because of how much I enjoy the server I like creating good rp scenarios and being part of the community. making another mistake like that again I know will result in a permanent ban with no repeal obviously I do not want that to happen I want to be able to play this server again and I think that there's only so much that I can say/type but with actions I will prove to you that I can play by the rules and be a good member of the community again. its been around 6 months now since I was banned I hope I can be given another chance to prove to you I can be a good member of the community and I know that u might not trust me and I know that I am in the wrong for what I did I just really hope you can accept my apology and give me another chance.

,Big Wez

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello again, @Big Wez

1)
In your previous 'Unban Appeal' you were asked a question and requested to mention this in your next appeal; I'll reiterate it
"Who's idea was it for your mate to create a new character and give you the starting cash from that character and then delete it?"

2)
On another note, if we decide to unban you - this would come with certain criteria.
Due to you acquiring money and assets via illegitimate ways, you would return to a fresh start. 
Meaning:
 - Bank balance wiped.
 - Cash wiped.
 - Cars removed.
 - Inventory wiped.

-> What your character ultimately remembers and retains, is it's "memories", phone contacts etc.
All assets however, are removed.

Do you agree with the above?

to answer your question it was my idea for him to send me the money for me to able to buy the house however later on the same day it was his idea to start a new character and delete his previous character that he sent the money from thats the honest truth and i realise how wrong we both were for doing it.

and as for the criteria i completely agree with it as i was earning money for about 2 weeks after i bought the house however i had been a member of the server for a year maybe longer prior and had legitimately earnt my vehicles apart from my bike which was bought with the illegitimate money i know its quite alot to ask for especially as i have broken the rules but if i could keep my cars that i worked legitimately for a long time ago i would be so thankful but i completely understand if that is not a option and in the likely case you refuse i agree to the criteria above im know how wrong it was and how big of a mistake i made i look forward to your reply

,Big Wez

Thank you for your honesty. 

As much as I appreciate you wanting to keep the vehicles that were bought legitimately, the cost of cheating is unfortunately a fresh start. 
I trust that you've learned from your mistake, and that this will not be repeated - because it will not fly a second time around.
Note that, since you've now came off a permanent ban, should you be banned again within 6 months from the date this appeal is actioned, you will fall back onto another permanent ban. (Fair Bans System).

- The procedure is now ongoing, a wipe has been requested. Once this is completed, your ban will be lifted as I'm approving your appeal by these criteria. 

...Until then, please bare with.

APPEAL APPROVED - ACTION PENDING

Last edited by a moderator:
Not likely, you'll be notified here once the ban is lifted.

Wipe Complete, pending unban.

Your ban has been lifted.

Welcome back

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back