What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Racing Laptops Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have previously tried to make a race with the racing laptop using the usb yet I have not been able to create a actual race. As shown in the footage below I have tried to make it and make a title but it will simply not make a race. Not to sure why but if possible to hopefully get this sorted to make some more races to enjoy!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi @Lime1

When trying this, do you get any errors in your F8? Also, are you able to make ANY Races (Maybe just 2 or 3 checkpoints). 

@PaintNo not that i could see when doing it, and i could make checkpoints and stuff just not create the actual race/ template for the race yet i could race normally. Also yes i have made races before it seems like that time was the only time that it had happened to me before

Hello @Lime1have you encountered this issue again since posting this report? I'll leave it open for another while longer either way, just in case it does occur again 🙂

In that case I will go ahead and close this bug report.

Should it occur again, please provide both the console/F8 output and the list of checkpoints 🙂

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back