What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

X5 Emergency Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Not a major bug or anything, but one I thought id post as a few more factions now have access to the X5.

The lower front and side 360 emergency lights don't seem to work in the live server with whichever els script is running but they are there and do work on the same model, just a small QoL change 😄

https://streamable.com/151myn

This may sound stupid but... Have you tried cleaning it? 

Yeah it’s a brand new vehicle. Even if you make the vehicle the dirtiest you can, none of the lights are effected so it’s something to do with the lighting script not recognising them as lights. 

I don’t use NVE but you can see in the video that the lights are working on my own test server and when you watch other peoples streams or videos they have the same issue.

It’s not really a massive problem at all and if it’s too much trouble to fix it’s not going to affect RP or the server in any way, but because it’s such a nice model it would be nice if it did work 😄

Hello @Chris Atlaslower lights do indeed not seem to work, what do you mean by "side 360"? The light bar on the roof seems to be working fine.

Hello @Chris Atlaslower lights do indeed not seem to work, what do you mean by "side 360"? The light bar on the roof seems to be working fine.
Side 360 refers to the lights on the rear side windows (right and left of the boot) see my original video for reference 🙂 first part of the clip is from the RPUK server, second part is from my own server with the same model but different ELS script running 

Can barely see those on the RPUK version, thank you for clarifying.

Added as #411 to the board.

charlie-day.gif

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back