What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - AlexJones_UNBAN - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexJones_UNBAN

Unban Appeal for AlexJones_UNBAN 

In-game Name: Charlie Snaffer

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198356992300

Ban ID: $$rpuk8481$$

Reason given for your ban: Illegal Client

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I'm guessing an anticheat software from another game like tarkov or valorant has triggered an automatic ban

Why should we unban you ?: The ban date: 2022/04/22 actually predates me being on the server, my steam activity should also show I have no playtime in GTA during the time frame of the ban. I have no idea what could have caused this except maybe lag causing me to move erratically. The only other thing I can think of as said was a third party anti cheat software which are generally quite invasive causing the ban.

I think it should be clear from my profile I have not cheated to gain any materials in game. The only other happening I can think of is before logging on I accidentally tried to join with the steam client closed.

Thanks for your time.

edit: ban seems to have lifted

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Alex.
By looking at your record, I see no current or previous ban which is strange - The ban ID you've provided is indeed for an "Illegal Client" ban, however not one placed upon yourself. 

If you wish for this to be investigated further, please open a FiveM ticket on Discord, feel free to tag me (@Drex), and I'll happily look into the matter further - but as you've stated the ban seems to have lifted, which matches with our end as well, I'll go ahead and close your appeal as there is no ban to discuss anymore! 🙂

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. 
- Note: Your record is still squeaky-clean, there are no bans on record! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back