What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Jay Richardson - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nex Fuze

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: nex fuze

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Jay Richardson

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/18/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 12

What best describes this incident ?: Power Gaming and exploiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So to give some context to the situation that happened.Vagos and hustlers are currently in a somewhat active war- Meaning both parties are taking each other. In the clip you see me hiding in a bush in order to try keep out of sight. The clips pretty much explain themselves, i believe this to be exploiting and or Power-gaming and Jay even admits to this in a call by using the aim which is an in-game mechanic and is not realistic. here is footage of jay confessing to the rule breaks in discord https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/lkGtJ5ln9u76p/d1337v0ffKZj?invite=cr-MSw2MTYsMTIyOTk3Mzcs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/lkDK58IUrCQMI/d13376i6T0P3?invite=cr-MSxqbk8sMTIyOTk3Mzcs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

You were witnessed running in between those two houses nearest to you. Due to this, we were checking all hiding spots in the area - mainly bushes - because we knew you were on foot hiding. I ran into the nearest bush from the last location you were seen at and I felt resistance, obviously due to game limitations and the way the game works I couldn't actually see you inside it. Due to this limitation in the game, I had to punch you in order to get you out the bush. I don't know what this report is supposed to be, I came to discord in good faith to make sure you didn't feel wronged. At the end of the call and in your clip you said we were all good. To make me believe that an issue has been resolved, only for you to then bring it up on the forums later is extremely petty and toxic and I can only assume the reason you brought me to discord under the guise of trying to find a resolution was to enact a fishing exercise on me to try and get me banned. 

In conclusion, I knew you were in the bush as soon as I ran through it because of the resistance I felt. I punched you out of the bush because I can't physically see you in there and that was the best way to get you out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Valianted
Thanks for responding to this, i would just like to bring up a couple points. You have explained that this was the only way to find my character in the bush due to game limitations but in actual fact you used a game mechanic in order to actually find me as you could for just as an example went into first person view and physically searched the bush. By you using this mechanic it forced an almost win like situation and meant there was no other way of getting out of this other than you finding me. This can ruin the full experience for someone in my situation and it has done which is why i chose not to continue on with a discord call as i felt that these actions inflicted on the RP i had with this situation. i will not be responding further unless staff have questions for myself. I feel as if there is nothing left to say and the evidence provided is enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
but in actual fact you used a game mechanic in order to actually find me
I felt resistance in the bush, that's how I knew you were there. I didn't punch you to determine whether you were in the bush, I punched you when I knew you were already inside the bush. 

first person view and physically searched the bush.
Different graphic settings make the bush look different inside and out, It's not a reasonable expectation. I thoroughly searched the bush as much as I could and only when I knew you were inside it did I punch. There's a clear distinction between using the punch lock-on mechanic in order to determine that you're inside the bush versus already knowing you're inside it and punching you out of it.

Based of the video there is nothing really fancy going on.. My eyebrows did raise at one point but this remains to be seen in the future if its true.
He searches the bush as you would and beats you to it. (pun intended). Therfor, no issue.

Report decliend.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back