What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Kable420 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kable420

Unban Appeal for Kable420 

In-game Name: Karl Davis

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198848955904

Ban ID: !!rpuk8748!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe i was banned for combat logging in a police cell

Why should we unban you ?: I care a lot about this city and the community that resides within it , i fully understand what i did was in breach of city law and normally i wouldnt ever do this, but due to unforseen circumstances at home i had to log after being detained. I am still new to RP and would very much like too continue being part of it. My mistake has cost 4 others in my household to be banned aswell and they are all very good at RP and dont deserve to be punished for my stupidy. I will never combat log again , especially in front of others , i am so sorry to everyone that this has effected

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So, the 'unforeseen circumstances' at 19:28, did it involve going to bed?
Perhaps this IMAGE would help refresh your memory as to what actually happened.
- For reference, the image is of your character, a few seconds prior to disconnecting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes first i tried voice box with no response, and due to being cuffed i couldnt reset my voice box , after this i stated i needed to "go to bed as im really tired" (not wanting to break rp) these unforseen circumstances arrived at this point. The image above was the exact moment i broke rule C2.3 (which i have re read multiple times last night and this morning and fully understand why it is in place).

The kiss on the end of the text was to send love not the opposite

I have always tried to be polite and i have always been honest and will continue to be regardless of todays outcome , if you would like to know what happened last night all i ask is can this can be done in private due to it being a very personal matter 

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see your previous in-game chat history; You're not unfamiliar with 'OOC chat'.
If you didn't want to break RP as you stated, why use an in-RP chat function to send a vague message as the one you did?

A simple OOC message like the example below, would've saved you a whole lot of trouble. 

Code:
"/ooc <Police in holding - I must leave, will try to resume as soon as I can!> "
instead you decided to go with the alternative route of: 

Code:
"/me <Going bed, laters x> "
...followed by a combat log. 

At no point, in no shape or form, is your "/me" message an indication that you must disconnect for any type of valid causes..

- Seems rather silly to me.

Yes i agree i was very silly in not using ooc , though in my experience so far as you will have seen, every time ive used ooc in the city ive been instantly griefed so i tend to stay away from ooc. I genuinely never thought to use it for this particular occasion and went for /me instead as i knew the officers dealing with my wreckless driving would see the text and not the whole city.

I now know this to be wrong of course

If i am given another chance i now know to use ooc for any kind of emergency that requires me to immediately or very soon leave any rp situation , had i been able to return to rp the same night to resolve the situation i would have 100%  , and carried out my prison rp. 

I was stupid and i fully hold my hands up to breaking city law , this unforseen circumstance was genuinley a one off dramatic occasion which was not my fault and will definatley not be happening again.

this unforseen circumstance was genuinley a one off dramatic occasion which was not my fault and will definatley not be happening again.
...If it was a genuine 'one off dramatic occasion' which was not your fault, how can you assure us it will definitely not be happening again, as you've stated?

The unforseen circumstance has been dealt with by myself on the night in question and i now no longer have any issues surrounding it .

I will also never log out in the middle of rp again in emergency without using ooc to let staff know whats going on first. This was stupid of me to begin with and had i used a bit of common sense i wouldnt be in this position now. 

@Kable420

I'm going to extend you one last golden opportunity. You've been playing here for less than a month and have already escalated the 'Fair Bans System' to a permanent ban.

I ask you to please read through our rules, both our FiveM and Community rules - I will include links to both below.
Note that, since you've now came off a permanent ban, if banned again within 6 month of today, it too will be permanent. 

I am also going to add another criteria onto this:
- If you are banned again within a month, you will not be allowed to appeal this within the first two months of being banned. This cooldown is in place to prevent repeated rule breaks, and inevitably wasting everyone's time.

-> GTA RP Rules
-> Community Rules

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back