What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 405 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlwithaK

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Karl Johnson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 405

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/18/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 19

What best describes this incident ?: C1.2 C1.12

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I'd like to start off by saying we have interacted with Greg Archer before and this is the second time we have come across him and again he has stooped to this level. The last time 405 had done this, he had been pulled in by Admins and we were told he was warned for his remarks. The last time we interacted, 405 told us that he was going to "twerk on our dicks and we'll like that cause we're gay", he also threatened to "grab the pork" clearly targeting the fact that we're Muslims was insinuating to the fact that pork has been weaponised against Muslims for eons by islamophobes. (please see this link to provide context of how pork has been used against Muslims in the past. https://www.vice.com/en/article/yvewxb/pork-hate-crimes-muslims-islamophobia). He also liked to say things like "wallahi" in a provocative manner in order to get a reaction out of the person behind the screen who is a Muslim rather than my character who has nothing to do with Islam.

405 was warned about this last time by an admin and he decided to do this again today in order to get a reaction out of me IRL so I then translate this to actions in game which he can use against me. As I said, my character isn't Muslim nor is he Asian like 405 likes to assume by stereotyping my IRL accent and then mocking it and using it to insult me as a person rather than my character however these remarks he makes are incredibly triggering for me and my friends. Today, he said "Wallahi init" knowing he was warned about it last time and knew he did it to get a rise out of us as he says in the clip that we are fuming because he said "wallahi". I don't understand what my accent has to do with my religion and race and why that is relevant to his interactions with our characters and how he can assume we are Muslim from that.

I'm still seething at the fact that he likes to use Wallahi, which is a religious statement in Islam that invokes God's name to try and trigger us and he does this knowing it works as he's done it before. I don't play this game to get annoyed IRL and no one has ever done this before to me in the time I've been playing except 405 who's managed to do it twice now.

I've said before that the staff team needs more Muslim representation as this report would be hard to understand and empathise with if you aren't Muslim and/or Asian.

I have not bothered trying to resolve this OOC as he has been warned before and I'd rather not have to deal with this ignorance any longer than I have had to. I did open a ticket to talk to an admin before filing a report but I was advised to just report it as it's been done before.

The first video is from today's interaction and the second link is from the previous interaction and has been provided for context.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hi,

I think alot of this report is fuelled by a previous situation. In which it was dealt with and I received what I received for it.

In the video you can see I do an accent. Now I wont go into detail but doing an accent is not being racist. If it is, then half the server would be banned wouldn't they.

I also did not have a clue who the person was so there is no relevance to our previous meeting. This is due to me only playing as a Cop, as you can imagine we come across hundreds of people a day and it's easy to not remember people by face or voice. 

Wallahi is not really a religious statement either... It means "i swear to god" exact same usage as "oh my god" or "on my life" it's not offensive at all.

If you are offended by an accent or the saying "i swear to god" the internet and RPUK is not for you in my opinion.  How can you even use that in a provocative manner for god sake.

In the previous report i did not share the video of this person, or their friends using racial slurs. It's ironic this report and before's happening because it actually started me and 2 others telling them to stop saying racial slurs in the city. "knowing he was warned about it last time" as stated above. Never had a clue who these guys were.

I was also NOT warned about anything other then the pork comment. This whole report literally includes everything about a previous situation and maybe 3 lines about the actual thing he's reporting me for. Ridiculous. 

Either way if in somehow you have been offended. Sorry. But I think a game is being played here to try and get a ban.

If the report was fuelled by the previous incident, I would've made a report for the previous incident at that time. However, when I heard you were warned for those remarks back then, I left it alone in the hope that you would be more careful going forward.

I have no issues with you doing an accent, hence why I didn't mention the accent in my report.

You clearly did remember my friend's voice as you were hostile towards him from the moment you heard his voice, and regardless of what the other guy said in their altercation, you decided to target my friend only and side with the other guy and he made this clear by asking why you've not said anything to him.

Wallahi derives from the word Allah, a name of our God in Islam. it literally means "By Allah." So, yes it is a religious statement but thank you for trying to explain my religion to me. Now, if you don't believe it to be offensive, why did you decide to say it randomly in front of us, and then acknowledge that "we are fuming because you said Wallahi." You are clearly trying to get a reaction out of the person behind the screen as there'd be no other reason to randomly say Wallahi and I guarantee that it's not a regular word in your vocabulary. 

Don't tell me what is and isn't for me, your opinion in that matter is unnecessary. You clearly said it to provoke us as you knew it had the same effect the last time we spoke.

I have never said any racial slurs. It's incredibly dangerous to throw a blanket accusation when I know for a fact that I've never said anything of the like. The friend that you warned not to say a racial slur was someone who was trying to tell you that he was called a P*ki, he tried to make you aware of this but you decided to arrest his character for reporting this behaviour.

The previous incident was only included to highlight our previous interaction and is relevant to rule C1.12, hence why it is mentioned and included. So no, it isn't ridiculous.

I'm not going to acknowledge your apology as it isn't really an apology, let's be honest. There's no game here to get you a ban, if I wanted you banned, I'd have reported your homophobic and Islamophobic remarks from last time.

If the report was fuelled by the previous incident, I would've made a report for the previous incident at that time. However, when I heard you were warned for those remarks back then, I left it alone in the hope that you would be more careful going forward.

I have no issues with you doing an accent, hence why I didn't mention the accent in my report.

You clearly did remember my friend's voice as you were hostile towards him from the moment you heard his voice, and regardless of what the other guy said in their altercation, you decided to target my friend only and side with the other guy and he made this clear by asking why you've not said anything to him.

Wallahi derives from the word Allah, a name of our God in Islam. it literally means "By Allah." So, yes it is a religious statement but thank you for trying to explain my religion to me. Now, if you don't believe it to be offensive, why did you decide to say it randomly in front of us, and then acknowledge that "we are fuming because you said Wallahi." You are clearly trying to get a reaction out of the person behind the screen as there'd be no other reason to randomly say Wallahi and I guarantee that it's not a regular word in your vocabulary. 

Don't tell me what is and isn't for me, your opinion in that matter is unnecessary. You clearly said it to provoke us as you knew it had the same effect the last time we spoke.

I have never said any racial slurs. It's incredibly dangerous to throw a blanket accusation when I know for a fact that I've never said anything of the like. The friend that you warned not to say a racial slur was someone who was trying to tell you that he was called a P*ki, he tried to make you aware of this but you decided to arrest his character for reporting this behaviour.

The previous incident was only included to highlight our previous interaction and is relevant to rule C1.12, hence why it is mentioned and included. So no, it isn't ridiculous.

I'm not going to acknowledge your apology as it isn't really an apology, let's be honest. There's no game here to get you a ban, if I wanted you banned, I'd have reported your homophobic and Islamophobic remarks from last time.
You're really set on the fact I knew this guy. I didn#t have a clue who it was. Trust me I don't even remember half the Officers in the Police. Actually it wasn't for no reason. The person was in an altercation at the hospital, before trying to cause beef, swinging at someone or running them over nearly or something not 100% sure. I was there on a call and intervened. 

Yes said fuming at saying Wallahi because i was shocked. It is generally used as a "oh my god this guy" sort of term. 

Regardless he was running around screaming "p*ki" loads after being told to stop.

You are a small minded person and think you know right. You also got 3 of you timed out in discord because you claimed everyone was racist for doing accents and wouldn't stop arguing. You're talking about blanket accusations but you're claiming i 10000% knew who this person was when I didn't, nor is it relevant tbh.

I don't think anymore needs to be said from either side. It's just a back and forth at this point. A accent and saying "Wallahi" meaning oh my god. Is not racist.

Thanks

@KarlJohnsonare you fine with speaking to @Greg Archeron teamspeak and try to resolve this report or do you want to proceed with this report without having a conversation with Greg on teamspeak. 

If he is happy to chat I am too, i  think this is all started with stuff being taken the wrong way and it becoming something it didn't need to from our first ever meeting

Please update whenever.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Report resolved between both parties over a chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back