What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Simon MacMillan - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon MacMillan

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Unban Appeal for Simon MacMillan 

In-game Name: Greg Johnson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198152788230

Ban ID: !!rpuk8304!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3, C1.7

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Following a month long discussion/debate with TBJ, Stavik and other members of staff through a Discord Ticket I received a permanent ban for Combat Logging and Common Sense; the Combat Logging for a situation I had where I was going to perma my character, the situation included my character being left for dead on a rock, and then instead of respawning, I logged off as the roleplay wasn't going to continue, the character and all storylines were complete, whether they were finished or not therefore violating the rule G2.3 - Combat Logging. I then made the stupid decision to try and reverse the perma simply because I regretted the decision I had made and because I had simply gotten cold feet.

The C1.7 - Common Sense I believe is because I simply didn't listen to instructions I was given by a member of Management and I continued to roleplay on the character.

Why should we unban you ?: Up until this, I had only been banned once previously which was for NVL back in November I believe? Since joining the community 11 months ago I have since tried to provide everyone and anyone with roleplay regardless of if it meant good or bad things for my characters. In the 11 months I have been within the community I have met some quality people and have done some good things. I was trusted to run a gang (becoming a Community Leader) (whether I did a good job or not is up for debate - kinda), I was also able to be apart of the LSPS as Simon MacMillan - a Constable within the Roads Policing Unit as well as being Buck O'Neil, a member of the O'Neil Family.

Like a lot of people, I don't really have a reason as to why I should be unbanned, I fucked up, I broke the rules and I have since spent the last month and a bit regretting my actions.

If I was to be unbanned, I'd heavily avoid doing the same actions that got me in this predicament and continue to provide a range of people with roleplay on multiple characters.

If whoever reads through this and decides to keep me banned, I'll understand why.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You have summed it up quite well. However you have forgotten to mention your attitude towards the end of the ticket. Can you please explain why you decided to act the way you did despite people looking into the issue and trying to resolve it without having to punish you. 

Firstly I'd like to apologise to both TBJ and Stavik for how I behaved towards the end of the ticket, towards the end I simply grew impatient as it had been a month of not knowing whether I was going to be banned or not, I'd go on to say how that time wasn't exactly the best time for me personally but that's no excuse. If I'm honest, I used this ban to escape from the shitstorm I had caused, it only made myself worse and therefore it effected those around me, I made a lot of mistakes during this time and had gotten to the point of taking a ban was the best option for all involved.

Your apology has been acknowledged. However, your behaviour was out of line and simply something that we do not accept here. 

I believe you should be working on your patience some more and work on yourself, because we will not be looking at unbanning you until the 08/10/22.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back