What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - ID 354 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rouble

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Rouble Likmyov

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: ID 354

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/17/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2100

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and a bunch of other people went out on our usual night out and rob people, usually its reverse robberies and I pay whoever we "rob" money but take nothing from them. We went to the clothing store near Balla turf and saw our victim (354), he was changing clothes so we gave him a minute or two and then started getting impatient and realised he was stalling. 354 had 3 knives pointed at him and didn't value his life. He then saved his outfit and chose to run out the clothing shop and get in a car and drive away. We followed him and he started shooting us, that's when we realised that he did not want to be robbed of his gun and that was the reason for the NVL. The reason this report is 2 days late is because I have uni assessment going on and didn't have the time to play the game, do assessment and put a report up until now. I only have a 2 minute clip of it as that's what I changed my Medal recordings to, I believe Chloe may have a longer Clip. We also tried to reach out in OOC and 354 replied a little later saying "lying I could not hear you" and that is false as he replied to us saying "give me one minute" to finish choosing his clothes, and then proceeded to not say a word. Happened between 2100-2200

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/TNBeDnPV0k4

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

REQUIREMENTS / THE REPORT ITSELF

So you've reached a stage where you've been a victim / witness of another player breaking our rules and you haven't been able to resolve the issue. Before filing a report, here's what you need to know.

A Player report has to be posted within a 24 hour time limit after the situation has occured, any reports out of this timeframe may be denied.
Pay close attention to the green text.
The video in itself is way to short as well.. For these things we need context and this pretty much started when it was ongoing.

Report decliend.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back