What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - John Gabbana - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Gabbana

Unban Appeal for John Gabbana 

In-game Name: Thomas Gabbana

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198118100086

Ban ID: !!rpuk8756!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I've been banned for exploiting, yesterday I was down the smeltery smelting 500 iron ore into ingots, when I realiced that after I started the smelt animation I was able to moove myself instead of being frozen. Since I was in a bit of a rush, I stayed next to the smelt point untill the animation was almost done, and then go back to my truck to pick up the next load of minerals in order to do the procces as efficient as posible. When it came to the last load of iron, i went to the smelt point, but had a txt msg from one of my workers, so instead of staying next to the smelt point, I got back in my truck and skip the smelt time instead of being next to the smelt point, being in my truck driving back to my storage.

Why should we unban you ?: Since my last unban appeal, I've been keeping myself out of problems and providing my best version of a roleplayer I could do, getting multiple times rewarded OOC, and even had a positive review on the forums, but like on my last ban reason, another split secon stupid decisition bring me back here. I'm not going to lie, after I read the question "why should we unban you" I'll admit I feel a knot in the stomach because I know this time I really fucked up but since I'm here, I'll just writte it down anyways.
I've been on the server close to the 2 year mark, and I've spent 80% of that time on my cop character, the well known Thomas Gabbana, wich is the character I'm trying to save from being gone forever. My character is an honest cop, who made his huge car collection and his wealthness by just purely grinding, from fishing, to flip vehicles; my character has not been corrupt once. Being close to 2 years in this server as a cop character gave me the time to almost make everything possible (on the legal path) and lately I was feeling kinda stuck on the day to day routine, being kinda stuck after my promotion to MOCU on firearms and feeling stuck in general on my daily routine, so I decided to think out of the box (and think really big) and question to myself -how can I change my routine, roleplaying as much as posible with other people without the need of leaving the police?- and my answer for that was: if you can't buy a bussines (thing i've been trying to do) just then create one from 0.
And that's what I was doing before I got banned. I was about to create a big component bussines, I was going to sell ingots and smelted minerals, plastic and leather (and maybe other stuff too) and I would do that in such a good way I had planed the bussines could be self-working in a few weeks.
By the time I got banned, I already had a graphic designer working on a design for my bussines and 10 people working for me doing mining and oil picking (this all can be proved). After my initiall stock was sold, I already had a building and a building adquisition request on the way for the CoC; I was about to transform from someone who you can enjoy roleplaying with, in actually a reason to be roleplaying, a new way for people to spend time on the server doing a diferent thing.
Last but not least after my comeback from being banned I gave special atention to the roleplay, being told "I missed you" from police partners to gang members and tried to provide the best roleplay possible at all times, and actually manage to become good friend of some outside the server. I feel like I let those people down and also I let staff down, not only that I've applied to become a staff myself but yet still being so stupid to breake a serverrule, but from being so benevolent on my last appeal.
Like my dad used to say, each action has at least one consequence, but I feel RPUK is actually my place, and if there is a chance for me to stay in it, I'll fight for it.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I've been banned for exploiting, yesterday I was down the smeltery smelting 500 iron ore into ingots, when I realiced that after I started the smelt animation I was able to moove myself instead of being frozen. Since I was in a bit of a rush, I stayed next to the smelt point untill the animation was almost done, and then go back to my truck to pick up the next load of minerals in order to do the procces as efficient as posible. When it came to the last load of iron, i went to the smelt point, but had a txt msg from one of my workers, so instead of staying next to the smelt point, I got back in my truck and skip the smelt time instead of being next to the smelt point, being in my truck driving back to my storage.
Thank you for this information. Before I dive into this, let me start of with something else.

Can you tell me about your hunting experiences. (Please for this part, Reply to my message to me, not on this appeal.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Once Robbie gets around to dealing with this, he will proceed. Until then, please have patience and sit tight.

Right John. 

Firstly for the smelting confession of yours. This is something that you shouldn't have done, you shouldn't move away from the smelter whilst smelting as lets face it, it doesn't make sense really does it? You should not have left the area and you should definitely have reported this to the staff team immediately. Now onto the second situation that we discussed via pm's and without giving to much information. You was watched by a member of staff who seen you take advantage of a bugged spot and you decided to allow deer to fall to there death and then skin them. Therefore you have been banned for exploiting for your actions.

So given your history of bans, I am prepared to give you one FINAL (Will expire in 6 months) chance. However under conditions.

You will have your hunting license revoked and be blacklisted for 1 year

Thomas Gabbana will receive a full wipe (will not effect your police rank)

You will only be given this chance if you agree to the conditions above. Failure to do so will mean you will stay permanently banned. 

Well, I guess that it is what it is right?

Like I told you on pm's, from my judgement, what I was doing was nowhere close to be considered exploit; and by saying that, I really would have apreciated if the staff member who was watching me instead of perma ban me, at least came or tp me and give me a chat about what I was doing; unfortunatly we cannot change the past...

It is a shame that 2 years of grind fade away, and a project who's been taking me more than a month with close to 15 people involved have to go away for one hunting trip of 2 hours...

One big part of my character, well known for my car collection and also known for use them in various roleplay scenarios, both civ and police roleplay side will also go away...

But being honest, if I stick to the most basic thing, It's better to be roleplaying w/o anything than not be roleplaying anymore; and I've always been here for the roleplay... So yes, I will accept the terms and conditions of my character Thomas Gabbana been full wiped, and yes, I acknoledge that the next time I get in troubles I will be gone forever.

Right John. 

Firstly for the smelting confession of yours. This is something that you shouldn't have done, you shouldn't move away from the smelter whilst smelting as lets face it, it doesn't make sense really does it? You should not have left the area and you should definitely have reported this to the staff team immediately. Now onto the second situation that we discussed via pm's and without giving to much information. You was watched by a member of staff who seen you take advantage of a bugged spot and you decided to allow deer to fall to there death and then skin them. Therefore you have been banned for exploiting for your actions.

So given your history of bans, I am prepared to give you one FINAL (Will expire in 6 months) chance. However under conditions.

You will have your hunting license revoked and be blacklisted for 1 year

Thomas Gabbana will receive a full wipe (will not effect your police rank)

You will only be given this chance if you agree to the conditions above. Failure to do so will mean you will stay permanently banned. 

Wipe Actioned. Don't waste this chance.

Unbanned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back