What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - DaveCena - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveCena

Unban Appeal for DaveCena 

In-game Name: Dave Lang

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198054507011

Ban ID: !!rpuk8758!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I transferred a bike from Dave Lang to Bobby Lang a second character. It was pointed out to me that this was a breach of rules so I re-read them and attempted to rectify my mistake by transferring it back.

Why should we unban you ?: I have been a decent member of the server and have had consistently pleasant RP with many people from Auto Exotic and have attended events such as the Fallen Angels blood drive and the TireNutz car meet. My character is a 78 year old grandpa so I make an effort to walk talk and act accordingly. I believe I bring some freshness and variety with my unique personality and different perspective on the city. I RP with Marabunta quite often buying tax and other goods. I buy and sell cars on Tweedle as well as visiting Luxury Motors on occasion to check their stock. Quite often I will hang around Auto Exotic and have conversations with the employees. My grandchildren also became employees there and I'm looking to do the same when spots are available. I like to put emphasis on my age pushing it to near ludicrous levels such as multiple fake knees, hips, shoulders etc to explain how I can ride bikes or climb over walls. I have PTSD from a war. Which specifically changes every time as I also have mild dementia. So when gun shots are fired I cower in corners or run scared. I have an incredible amount of fun playing this character and I try to make it so it brightens up someone's day with some kindness or a sassy "only and old man would say that" type comment.
This was a mistake I tried to fix it but a breach of the rules is still a breach. Nevertheless I thoroughly enjoy this community and I sincerely hope I can continue to be a part of it.

In short I recognise I made a mistake. I made an attempt to rectify it. I believe I bring a unique character who's great to be around and amazing fun to RP as. I will make every effort to prevent this from happening again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning Dave,

I'm glad you noticed it was a rule break but instead of fixing it yourself the better bet would of been to come to us and explain that you have messed up and we can sort it that way, Then you don't end up in situations like this! 

Can you explain to me why we have rule G2.9 in place?

I understand. In future I'll seek help from staff rather than trying to rectify by myself.

I believe you have this rule to prevent unrealistic scenarios like brand new people to the city gaining access to things they would never normally have such as vehicles, wealth or contacts. A fresh character should be a fresh character and should build from the ground up

Last edited by a moderator:
Right well as you knew you did wrong and you didn't actually gain anything from it just transfering a 40k bike 4 times costing you twice the value of the bike! if you are caught sending items or money in the future it will not be this easy at all.

In the future if you realise you have done something wrong please come to us, Will make everyones life just a little bit easier.

Welcome back 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back